Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs

Liverpool could be good? Re-train Gerrard & Allen as DMs:

GK - Reina
DR - Johnson
DL - Jose Enrique
DC - Agger
DC - Skrtel
DM - Lucas / Allen
DM - Gerrard
MR - Sterling / Aissaidi / Henderson
ML - Downing / Aissaidi
CF - Suarez
AF - Sturridge

Should also work well with Tottenham and Napoli's squads.

GK - Lloris
DR - Walker
DL - Assou-Ekotto
DC - Vertonghen
DC - Kaboul
DM - Sandro
DM - Parker
MR - Lennon
ML - Bale
CF - Adebayor (though I'd get a better one in)
AF - Defoe

Last edited:
C:/.../Documents/Football Manager 2013/filters

Put the .pft-file in this directory and import it in player search. ;)

Excellent thanks for your contibution. How has the tactic been doing for you?

Excellent thanks for your contibution. How has the tactic been doing for you?

I'm the worst team in Eredivisie and don't have the right players for the tactic. Looking for some improvements for next season to be able to use this.

hi,i am managing crystal palace and i don't know should i ask AM for OI's or to tick like you said in op.Help pls?

Tactic is fantastic, really needed a tactic for my Oxford side in the Championship, great stuff!

Nice tactic and OP what about team talk?

Cheers, who are you trying it with? With team talks there are plenty of guides on here as to how to get the best of them, I don't do anything differently.

its the first year northen prem im top by 11pts

Nice, shows this tactic can work even with lower league sides, good work! If you can get some screen shots I'd like to put it on the front page.

Who have been your key signings?

Nice, shows this tactic can work even with lower league sides, good work! If you can get some screen shots I'd like to put it on the front page.

Who have been your key signings?
i dont know how to put screen shots up sorry not signed any 1 got no cash did not start with this tac was useing another 442 it was good but dint feel right so gave this a go and wow also gave a test with my juv save 3rd season and all i can say omfg 1 game i was 4-0 up after 23mins was playing inter end 5-0 then my pc turned itself off so have to replay the games but im going to use this in all my save from now on thanks man for a epic tac

Was bottom of the league after 10 games but I wasn't playing so it didn't help! took over and now won 8 games in a row with it!

Was bottom of the league after 10 games but I wasn't playing so it didn't help! took over and now won 8 games in a row with it!

Nice work, from poor form to great form without the tactic being fluid is good going!