I'm five seasons into my Manchester City save, the first four and a half years I used my own creations, but I was growing bored/frustrated as I felt I wasn't getting the best out of my team, so I plugged this in and all I can say is WOW. Proper devastating, I just beat Chelsea 5-1 in the Carling Cup final.

I'll be on course for winning everything this season (for the first time), Charity Shield, Club World Cup, Carling Cup, Prem, FA Cup and Champions League if this form continues. If I do I'll be selling my more established players: Aguero, Lamela, Pastore etc and bringing some of the younger players through.

Goretzka is absolutely amazing as one of the DMs, he's chipping in with goals and assists every time he plays.

EDIT:

Currently retraining this guy to ST (currently a CAM) to be my Complete Forward:

View attachment 474523

Going to take a while for him to be an accomplished ST but I just don't have the heart to get rid, has all the stats and potential to be an amazing ST and I've had him since he was 15.

Last edited:
I'm five seasons into my Manchester City save, the first four and a half years I used my own creations, but I was growing bored/frustrated as I felt I wasn't getting the best out of my team, so I plugged this in and all I can say is WOW. Proper devastating, I just beat Chelsea 5-1 in the Carling Cup final.

I'll be on course for winning everything this season (for the first time), Charity Shield, Club World Cup, Carling Cup, Prem, FA Cup and Champions League if this form continues. If I do I'll be selling my more established players: Aguero, Lamela, Pastore etc and bringing some of the younger players through.

Goretzka is absolutely amazing as one of the DMs, he's chipping in with goals and assists every time he plays.

EDIT:

Currently retraining this guy to ST (currently a CAM) to be my Complete Forward:

View attachment 382818

Going to take a while for him to be an accomplished ST but I just don't have the heart to get rid, has all the stats and potential to be an amazing ST and I've had him since he was 15.

You haven't said what tweak you are using?

Hi guys,

Does the tweaked version still works out for you?

Thinking of getting the 4-2-3-1 AP a chance with Millwall on the new update, will it work with underdogs (18th prediction)?

cheers

I am trying this Brazil tactic too, but I have lots of pain on away games. Playing with Spurs 0-1 vs West Ham, 0-1 vs Feyenoord in CL, 0-1 vs Stoke and 1-2 vs Celtic in CL.. all away games.. what kind of training schedules you guys have? def positioning and balanced average?

I am trying this Brazil tactic too, but I have lots of pain on away games. Playing with Spurs 0-1 vs West Ham, 0-1 vs Feyenoord in CL, 0-1 vs Stoke and 1-2 vs Celtic in CL.. all away games.. what kind of training schedules you guys have? def positioning and balanced average?

def positioning and balanced average.yes.:)

I just give more hope to it :) Vamos Spurs, and targetman and playmaker is the AMC correct? is it ticked before match rest or not?
if you have a beast amc.if not untick playmaker and target man.if you have a very good fc then tick target man only.

I just give more hope to it :) Vamos Spurs, and targetman and playmaker is the AMC correct? is it ticked before match rest or not?
if you have a beast amc.if not untick playmaker and target man.if you have a very good fc then tick target man only.try control for away matches if you don't see improvment.;)