if you have a beast amc.if not untick playmaker and target man.if you have a very good fc then tick target man only.try control for away matches if you don't see improvment.;)

Thanks Babis will try :) I have Coutinho and Eriksen as AMC.. I rotate those two.. How are you doing your individual training heavy? or average?

Thanks Babis will try :) I have Coutinho and Eriksen as AMC.. I rotate those two.. How are you doing your individual training heavy? or average?
with real madrid team:ball control/average and attacking mov. individual training average.

Can anyone recommend a good treq for these tactics? Does a striker work better or an actual AMC?? Would Suarez work there or should I look fod someone like Hamsik?

Hi everyone,

A quick question to you all! Are this tactics still working out for you?! Booth with top teams and underdogs?

Particulary intrested in the deep 4-2-3-1 with a AP, NOT the treq one!

Please send me feedback

cheers

hi mates,sorry for taking so long to post my tactic.i've been busy lately and unable to play FM.Getting to business,i won Libertadores Cup,and now you're going to see some screens of how well the players were:
View attachment 335132View attachment 335133
Anyway,the tactic i used was this one:
View attachment 335131

but as you can see, the DMCR is set to defend,and i think he was underachieving as my DM is very high technically.So,i've making some changes to try to take the most out of him,but until i'm sure the changes are top stuff,i'll post this first version of the tactic so you can enjoy.

Tips:
- The wingers will move into space,so doesn't matter if he is switched footed or no,just get the BEST you can get.He must have high dribbling skills.Good finishing,passing and pace are also important.
- DMCL left-footed. He may get the chance to score,so put a player here that can do it.DMCR winning ball player.
- FULLBACKS ARE VERY IMPORTANT HERE! You can either get a fast,dribbling and high crossing full back,that will get inside area and maybe score or have high assists,or retrain a DM with good crossing to get a high quality defend and quality crosses.
- The AMC must be technically gifted with high passing.This guy is the playmaker of your team.You can put a key player here (like i used Ronaldinho) that will dribble and score,but most importantly this player must know how to pass,or otherwise your tactic won't work.
- The Advanced Foward MUST BE TOP QUALITY! Pacey,high dribbling,composure,finishing attributes,passing.Must be able to head as well.He'll participate of most of your tactic attacking plays,either building them up or finishing them.
- Players with low bravury and concentration are more error prone.Make sure you don't have them at back.
- As this is a very fluid tactic,it may take a while for the team to blend.Although,when it does,it's very beatiful to watch and all the players can score or assist. Make sure you get the right players and enjoy. Feedback please!

Cheers!

ps: next week i'll probably finish the dm tweak and will do a more detailed post.

Is the tactic created to be used only with top teams? Or, can it be used with underdog team aswell?!

cheers Lipe

The wingless 4-2-3-1 Tweak

Tactic link attached below.

The basic formation is:
View attachment 328637

I've been playing this as Real Madrid with amazing results.

The tweak is fairly simple - attacking formation changed to 2 attacking midfielders (attack duty) in the AMCL/R positions, with an Advanced Playmaker (support) in between and a Deep Lying Forward (attack) ahead.

The mentality is also tweaked - I play "control" away from home and "attacking" at home. It may be possible to just play "attacking" as per the original, however I seemed to get better results with the duel set up. Both tactics are attached.

The AP links up well with the defensive formation, with the three designated attackers all working as a cohesive unit.

Team width is slightly wider than seanhrfc's original, plus the AP is ticked as the playmaker.

The 2 AMCs should ideally have decent stats for Finishing, Acceleration, Dribbling, Passing along with good techincal & mental attributes. Retraining strikers or wingers would also work well. I've been playing Ronaldo and Di Maria in these two roles and they have been outstanding.

NOTE - if you can, play a right footed player as AMCL and a left footed player as AMCR.

The AP is your primary flair player, needing lots of creativity. Finishing is not so important.

Results

For the first half of a new season: P36 W35 D1 L0 For 135 Against 15.
View attachment 328638
I can't download this. When I click on the tactic's it just asks me wht programme I want to open them with. Also I will be using this tactics with FC Bayern and I have downloaded the transfer updates. I will be using Muller as my primary DLF Attack does anyone think that could work. He always scores bucketloads of goals for me wherever I play him.

I can't download this. When I click on the tactic's it just asks me wht programme I want to open them with. Also I will be using this tactics with FC Bayern and I have downloaded the transfer updates. I will be using Muller as my primary DLF Attack does anyone think that could work. He always scores bucketloads of goals for me wherever I play him.
View attachment 394870View attachment 394872

Hello guys,
a quick question to you all, would the deep 4-2-3-1 with an AP work with a low team like Plymouth you think?

Using it go gain promotion to the league system? :)

cheers

What tactic is better the narrow 4231? or the brazil one and what players do you suggest for each tactic?
in my opinion better tactic is the brazil.
i think for narrow 4231 tac you need players like ozil,cazorla,hazard,oscar,mata,muller,getse...for brazil you need one winger,one trequartista and one inside fwrd.

Hello guys,
I am trying again, would the deep 4-2-3-1 with an AP work with a low team like Plymouth?!

Using it go gain promotion to the league system?
smile.gif

cheers

The wingless 4-2-3-1 Tweak

Tactic link attached below.

The basic formation is:
View attachment 328637

I've been playing this as Real Madrid with amazing results.

The tweak is fairly simple - attacking formation changed to 2 attacking midfielders (attack duty) in the AMCL/R positions, with an Advanced Playmaker (support) in between and a Deep Lying Forward (attack) ahead.

The mentality is also tweaked - I play "control" away from home and "attacking" at home. It may be possible to just play "attacking" as per the original, however I seemed to get better results with the duel set up. Both tactics are attached.

The AP links up well with the defensive formation, with the three designated attackers all working as a cohesive unit.

Team width is slightly wider than seanhrfc's original, plus the AP is ticked as the playmaker.

The 2 AMCs should ideally have decent stats for Finishing, Acceleration, Dribbling, Passing along with good techincal & mental attributes. Retraining strikers or wingers would also work well. I've been playing Ronaldo and Di Maria in these two roles and they have been outstanding.

NOTE - if you can, play a right footed player as AMCL and a left footed player as AMCR.

The AP is your primary flair player, needing lots of creativity. Finishing is not so important.

Results

For the first half of a new season: P36 W35 D1 L0 For 135 Against 15.
View attachment 328638

When did your outer AMC's start scoring.. granted i just tried this tactic and it is no way near fluid yet. But the the middle AMC (cesc fabregas) has got 5 goals in 3 games while the 2 other havent gotten any..
I am using the attacking version maybe the control is better?

Tested Seans original tactic for Bayern in season 2021, very technically gifted team with some awesome regens which worked a treat. Figured i would give it a go with a lesser team and picked out Oldham. Managed to get them to top of League 1 after 17th game of my 1st season when i saw an opportunity to waken a sleeping giant as Leeds Utd sacked their manager. So i took then challenge on, the players seemed vastly more suited to the tactic, just lacked confidence.

They were 2 points above relegation zone with 18 points in 1st 16 games. I lost my opening 3 games (1st game in charge vs Wolves is highlighted) and things looked grim, even with Seans original tactic. Then i won the following 12 games straight before things took a dip when team morale dropped after a patch of 5 matches without a win. Then followed another 12 game unbeaten streak and only missed out on automatic promotion due to drawin 3-3 with Sheffield Wednesday, a game i should've won even tho i was 3-1 down in the 1st 20 mins.

So next to the lottery of playoffs. A 3-1 defeat away then a 3-1 win at home (f***ers got a goal with minutes left to force extra time) and it was left to Paddy Kenny, the goalkeeper, to bag the winning penalty. Epic lol

Managed to beat my bogey team in the final 2-1 and hit the premiership, board got given 50 mil for promotion so was given some decent cash to get a few good signings in for my 1st season.

So far in the premiership ive won my opening 3 games and also a cup match where i played the kids and currently things are looking good. What ive done, is when ive taken a lead and theres only 20 mins left to play, put both DMs to def and both wingers to Def winger/support. If ive been chasing a lead, ive put my AF to an Advanced playmaker role/support and ticked him as playmaker, put my CF to DLF/attack and both wingers as AMCR and AMCL/attack and switched between team mentality of attack or support depending on if i was winning or losing.

Both tactics are great, even the tweaks help a load if trying to get back in the game or protect a lead.
What i would like to know is, what do you do with the players that complain about being unhappy with training? I've spoken to them and said sort yourself out but as there seemed to be so many i assume this is either low determination/professionalism or i'm a slave drive and i have the training 2 high.

Thoughts?

Last pic, some idiot forgot to SS the league table at the end of the season.....

Hi.

I was thinking, could we tweak the original tactic by having player swap positions? Like CF swap with AF, WML swaps with WMR, DML swaps with DMR? Makes it much harder to mark and for wingers with cutting inside PPM it would be good.

Thoughts?