Which of the Tweaks or Original would you recommend with this team and what signings you'll suggest

Sorry don't have a screenshot

GK
Lloris

RB
Walker
Naughton

LB
Alaba
Alex Sandro

CB
Jan Vertonghen
Inigo Martinez
Caulker
Bellusci

DMC
M'Vila
Sandro

MC/ AMC
Verratti
Holtby
Sigurdsson

RM
Yarmalenko
Lamela

LM
Hazard
Regen

ST
Rodrigo
Destro
Leandro
Benzema

Thanks for your help

I used Spurs as my test team for the Brazil tactic. They are a perfect fit. I used Wellington Nem in the AMR position, but Lamela should be fine there instead if he is left (or either) footed.

Use Yarmelenko on the left. Hazard won't be any good unless you flip the tactic and buy a right winger. He might be good for the Pele role though.

Last edited:
herne79 , In your wingless formation, Any specific PPM's for the DLF ? And have you tried the tactic with a AF/Attack on the top?

I used Spurs as my test team for the Brazil tactic. They are a perfect fit. I used Wellington Nem in the AMR position, but Lamela should be fine there instead if he is left (or either) footed.

Use Yarmelenko on the left. Hazard won't be any good unless you flip the tactic and buy a right winger. He might be good for the Pele role though.

Ok thank you Lamela should be great in that AMR role as you said as he is left footed ill try it and report back to you with the results

Are OIs being used with these various tweaks?

Also Herne, of your two tweaks which do you regard as the best? Or is it the case that both provide equally positive results and it is dependent upon what shape one wishes to use?

Thanks in advance.

Are OIs being used with these various tweaks?

Also Herne, of your two tweaks which do you regard as the best? Or is it the case that both provide equally positive results and it is dependent upon what shape one wishes to use?

Thanks in advance.

I always use OIs and let my assistant do it. The assistant needs good tactical and defending knowledge (use a coach if your assistant isn't up to scratch).

As for which is best, you already have the answer :). It does also depend on your players. For example I wouldn't use the Brazil 1970 with Real Madrid without a) flipping the formation so that the IF is played on the left (for Ronaldo) and b) buying a decent right footed winger for the right wing.

I always use OIs and let my assistant do it. The assistant needs good tactical and defending knowledge (use a coach if your assistant isn't up to scratch).

As for which is best, you already have the answer :). It does also depend on your players. For example I wouldn't use the Brazil 1970 with Real Madrid without a) flipping the formation so that the IF is played on the left (for Ronaldo) and b) buying a decent right footed winger for the right wing.

Cool and what match prep and team training did you use?

Cool and what match prep and team training did you use?

Think it's just the same as the original tactic mate.

Balanced and Def Pos if i remember correctly, don't quote me on that though!

Okay then, this is the tweaked tactic. I decided to tweak it because the 4-4-1-1 would not fit with Bayern players so i tweaked it and had amazing results.

The tweaks
- I moved the wingers to AML/R. I found that create much more attacking thread and scored more goals. My wingers scored 32 Goals in all competitions.
- I changed the winger's tackling to Normal and i changed their through ball to Often.
-I changed the AF's tackling to easy and their passing style to short. It worked Incredibly . My striker scored 37 goals in 44 apperances in all competitions.
-I moved the AF and the Trequatista to the centre position.

I used the same Match preparation just like in seanhrfc' orginal tactic = High-Balanced and Defensive Positioning
Enjoy :)View attachment 336776View attachment 336777

OI?

Prepare to be blown away....

BEST.TACTIC.EVER

Didn't make any signings bar a few loans, Digne and signed Fierro in January

View attachment 356837View attachment 356838View attachment 356840View attachment 356844

Basically won everything, almost an entirely unbeaten season, bar the defeat to Aberdeen in the League and the second leg against City.

All down to this tactic. Gary Hooper and Samaras were top and 2nd top goalscorers in the Champions League.

If anyone looking for good trequartista, follow these key attributes: Passing, technique, creativity, off the ball, flair and finishing.

I use adam maher for this role...in preseason match came in at second half and scored 1 times and add 2 assist. Brilliant performance.

I got him for 13.75M euros.

You cant get better player for that price.

Last edited: