Apologies!

Work, school holidays and family life have got in the way, I haven't forgot, just with the season potentially being an unbeaten one, the league a close run thing and the Champions League and FA cup still to play for I want to give it my full attention. I will hopefully be able to post an update by Friday Morning

View attachment 256101With 4 matches in 7 days including Real Madrid at home and United away I have my work cut out to end this season on a high.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI FINAL 2nd Leg

View attachment 256100Another surprisingly awesome result, there is very little that this team aren't capable of doing.

Carl Jenkinson out for 4-5 days.

We will face Barcelona in the final of the Champions League.

Wilson unhappy with the lack of first team football.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 256099These matches always have the potential to destroy seasons but we are consummate professionals and tidily get past this hurdle.

Chelsea have broken the record for most points accrued in a Premier League Season with 96 points with a game to spare.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 256098We score more goals at Old Trafford than Man United managed shots on target. To make it worse for them a hat trick by that man James Wilson kills them off.

Welbeck unhappy with the lack of first team football.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 256097We are now one match away from a league title and an unbeaten season.

Crystal Palace relegated.

We have set the new record for the highest points total in the Premier League with 99 points and a match to spare.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 256027We have done it, and in a very emphatic fashion. Sanchez adds the fourth goal in a truly entertaining final match of the league season.

Stoke relegated and Fulham relegated.

Now for the awards:

English Footballer of the Year: Diego Costa.

Players Player of the Year: Sergio Aguero.

Top Goalscorer: 1st Aguero (Man City), 2nd Ings (Burnley), 3rd Balotelli (Liverpool)

Players Young Player of the Year: Sterling

Golden Glove: 1st Courtois (Chelsea), 2nd Hart (Man City), 3rd Krul (Newcastle)

Manager of the Year: Thickett (Arsenal)

Calum Chambers is amazingly the only player on the squad to make the Premier League select team.

FA CUP FINAL

View attachment 256024A big big final win is always nice. We have done the domestic treble and there is still the Champions League Final to play for.

Wilson out for 4-5 days.

Liverpool sack Brendan Rodgers.

Crowley out for 5-6 days with a stubbed toe.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL

View attachment 256023We go 2-0 down, 3-1 down, we fight back to take the lead 4-3, but that man Messi scores a thunderous free kick to instantly peg us back and Barca seal the victory in extra time. Possibly the most exciting Champions League Final of all time, but we lose and the trophy still eludes us.

Ramsey was selected in the Champions League Dream Team.

No fewer than 7 players have contributed more than 10 goals this season:

Sanchez - 24, Ozil - 17, Wilson and Pogba - 15, Meyer - 14, Akpom - 11, Walcott - 10

MAY AWARDS

Player of the Month: 1st Wilson (Arsenal), 2nd Cullen (Man United), 3rd Pogba (Arsenal)
Young Player of the Month: 1st Cullen (Man United), 2nd Vallejo (Arsenal), 3rd Odegaard (Arsenal)
Manager of the Month: 1st Thickett (Arsenal), 2nd Villas-Boas (Everton), 3rd Conte (Chelsea)

You've done a truly fantastic job, unfortunately on the wrong side of an epic Champions League final. Maybe next season ;)

What did the final table look like? Chelsea must have been very close to the title.

Epic final there, but surely not as exciting as Istanbul 2005 ;) :wub:

Hello people, work and home life as well as Lego Jurassic World has kept me away from the laptop for a few weeks but I have returned and to begin with let me tell you about the time I spent with the French National Team.

FRIENDLY

View attachment 247845
Not the best start to World Cup preparations especially with Sissoko getting injured.

FRIENDLY

View attachment 247843A win is a win, but I would have liked a bigger margin.

FRIENDLY

View attachment 247842A solid victory with additional goals from Matuidi and Menez.

WORLD CUP GROUP STAGE

View attachment 247839We throw away a lead twice but manage a draw in what was possibly the toughest match on paper.

Nearly every player in the French squad is in need of a rest.

WORLD CUP GROUP STAGE

View attachment 247838A hard fought win against the hosts puts us in the driving seat for the group.

WORLD CUP GROUP STAGE

View attachment 247835Two late wonder goals spare our blushes as Honduras fight hard. We finish second in the group because of Uruguay's huge victory over Russia.

WORLD CUP SECOND ROUND

View attachment 247834England grab the lead against the run of play before we put them to the sword. This has to be the best performance of my time in charge of France.

WORLD CUP QUARTER FINAL

View attachment 247831We dominated this match but as with Germany in real life they defended very well and run out winners by a goal.

France exceeded expectations but as I had already decided I resign immediately. I never got overly involved in this aspect of the save, I had no real connection with France or any of the players.

Italy went on to win the World Cup.

World cup best player: 1st Berardi (Italy), 2nd Insigne (Italy), 3rd Jean (France)
Golden Boot: 1st Berardi (Italy), 2nd Aguero (Argentina), 3rd Mata (Spain)
France's Sebastien Corchia won goal of the tournament.

Just finished reading yoyr whole story so far ! Love your challenge so far ! Too bad for the ECL Final though. I could easily smash me PC into pieces if I were you !

So now back to the real story...........

Liverpool hire Cesare Prandelli as manager.

Norwich sack Alex Neil, they then hire Darren Ferguson to take over.

Gabriel Paulista signs for Monaco for £7.57M

Mesut Ozil wins Fans Player of the Year.

Arsenal receive another £11M from Manchester City for Oxlade-Chamberlain after his international appearances in the World Cup.

Odegaard returns to Real Madrid following his loan spell - 44 apps, 5 goals and 5 assists.

Arsenal are the richest club in the world.

View attachment 246660
Wilshere out for 3 weeks with strained knee ligaments.

We receive £1.6M from Norwich after they sell Serge Gnabry to Bayern Munich.

We sign 17 year old Ben Wroe from Fulham £12.97M

View attachment 246656
Arsenal's best 11 for last season:

View attachment 246654

FRIENDLY

AUGSBURG 1 ARSENAL 6 Ozil (2), Welbeck, Gibbs, Meyer, Wilson

FRIENDLY

HAMBURG 0 ARSENAL 3 Pogba, Welbeck (2)

Walcott out for 7-10 days with a gashed leg.

FRIENDLY

HALLE 0 ARSENAL 6 Vallejo, Sanchez, Ozil (2), Pogba, Bellerin

FRIENDLY

ARSENAL 4 ARSENAL UNDER 18s 0 Welbeck (3), Maitland-Niles

Akpom out for 3-4 weeks with broken ribs.

We sign Josep Segura and Pedro Jimenez Campos to the coaching team.

Here is the squad for this season:

View attachment 246649
FRIENDLY

ARSENAL 6 ANDERLECHT 0 Sanchez, Petric (og), Welbeck, Wilson (2), Meyer

Riedewald out for 4 weeks with a sports hernia.

FRIENDLY

ARSENAL 11 AFC HAYES 0 Sanchez (3), MAitland-Niles (2), Pogba, Humphrey (og), Gibbs, Welbeck, Lingard, Wroe

Ketsbaia takes over at Everton.

COMMUNITY SHIELD

View attachment 245554A 92nd minute equaliser for Chelsea saw us go to penalties and misses from Vallejo and Tielemans meant we lost 6-5 on penalties.

Walcott out for 2-3 months with a torn hamstring.

Sanchez out for 2-3 weeks with groin strain.

We sign Nathaniel Clyne for £3.4M. This leaves us with a complete squad for the season and another English player in our ranks. We have £3.94M left to carry over to the future.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 245552We win the first match of the season to continue our unbeaten run in League football.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 245551A comfortable first home victory of the season against the not so mighty Burnley.

Wilson out for 2-3 months with a torn hamstring.

CAPITAL ONE CUP third round draw sees us home to QPR.

We draw Porto, Anderlecht and CSKA Moscow in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE group stage.

AUGUST AWARDS

Player of the Month 1st WELBECK (Arsenal), 2nd POGBA (Arsenal), 3rd Wanyama (Southampton)
Young Player of the Month: 1st VALLEJO (Arsenal), 2nd Beard (Leicester), 3rd Barker (Newcastle)
Manager of the Month: 1st THICKETT (Arsenal), 2nd Prandelli (Liverpool), 3rd Bilic (Man City)

What is it with these torn hamstrings :mad:

Missed these updates, somehow. Glad to see the story back mate and all the best for the season after a strong start.

Oh dear, can't be having that :S do you get an error message?

Wroe out for 3-4 days.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 245280We lose our first match in the Premier League in over a season. Heavy squad rotation as always in the early games of a season took its toll and after a roaring start, Man City peg us back and go on to win despite us being the more dominant force.

Koscielny out for 3 weeks with a twisted ankle.

Parker out for 3 weeks with a twisted ankle.

Ozil out for 4 weeks with a hernia.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 245279I hate Lukaku, we drop two more points, but it felt more like a point salvaged. We were dominant again but our finishing is leaving a lot to be desired.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP STAGE

View attachment 245278Despite limiting them to only one shot on target we still fail to keep a clean sheet. But hat tricks from Welbeck and Lingard kind of soften the blow of a goal conceded. Lingard is becoming a very useful player.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 245277Our left back spares potential blushes and ruins a perfect performance by the Southampton goalie.

CAPITAL ONE CUP THIRD ROUND

View attachment 245276We are very generous and share the goals out amongst the team. We progress to the fourth round.

Crowley out for 4-5 days with a bruised rib.

Wilshere unhappy with the lack of first team football.

CAPITAL ONE CUP fourth round draw Arsenal vs Man City

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 2452752 shots on target and 2 goals see West Brom hand us our second league defeat of the season.

SEPTEMBER AWARDS

Player of the Month: 1st Fetfatzidis (QPR), 2nd Mahrez (Leicester), 3rd T Hazard (Norwich)
Young Player of the Month: Beard (Leicester), 2nd VALLEJO (Arsenal), 3rd Barker (Newcastle)
Manager of the Month: 1st Pochettino (QPR), 2nd Mackay (Man United), 3rd Jackett (Leicester)

League Table
View attachment 245274

View attachment 244944A truly dominant performance but it takes two very late goals to seal the win.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 244943Welbeck and Meyer score even more goals to add another three points to the Premier League tally.

Digne out for 2-3 days with a dead leg.

We appoint Christian Lattanzio as a coach.

Welbeck signs a five year extension. He has scored more goals already this season than the whole of last season.

Ozil wants to join Bayern but agrees to stay on the proviso that we win the Champions League.

Parker out for 5-6 days with concussion.

Ozil out for 2-3 weeks with groin strain.

Ospina out for 5-7 days with a strained neck.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 244942A game for the neutrals and ultimately the Arsenal fans as Leicester almost fight back from 3-0 down after only 19 minutes.

Akpom out for 2-3 days with a dead leg.

View attachment 244941Our impressive run in the Champions League continues.

Benzia's goal against Porto was the 600th Arsenal goal under my management.

Sanchez out for 3 weeks with a twisted ankle.

Benzia out for 5-6 days with a bruised shin.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 244940Captain fantastic Jackie Wilshere scores twice as we gain 3 points from a lacklustre Swansea.

Liverpool sack Prandelli.

Parker out for 1 day with a cold.

CAPITAL ONE CUP FOURTH ROUND

View attachment 244939A fantastic result with the goalscorers all being English.

Coquelin out for 9-11 days with a damaged elbow.

OCTOBER AWARDS

Player of the Month: 1st Cabaye (Leicester), 2nd WILSHERE (Arsenal), 3rd Berardi (Chelsea)
Young Player of the Month: 1st TIELEMANS (Arsenal), 2nd MAITLAND-NILES (Arsenal), 3rd Beard (Leicester)
Manager of the Month: 1st THICKETT (Arsenal), 2nd Deschamps (Southampton), 3rd Conte (Chelsea)

...do you regret selling Oxlade-Chamberlain to such big rivals now? XD you've turned it around since the two defeats to City and West Brom, keep it up. Also a great start in the Champions League.