Yeah I know, they have only conceded 1 goal so far. But considering the amount of rotation I am doing and the fact that with the exception of Pogba I haven't made any marquee signings in 3-4 years I am happy with the start.

Glad your enjoying

Arsenal board increase the transfer budget to £116M!!!!???!??!?!?!? Which is a massive shame seen as though I cannot spend most of it.

CAPITAL ONE CUP QUARTER FINAL DRAW Arsenal vs Liverpool

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 267474Pogba makes it four as this impressive run continues.

Tottenham sack Garcia.

The Guardian have me as 8-1 to be the next manager sacked. These odds seem rather short considering the run we have been on.

Koscielny returns from leave and wants to stay.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

View attachment 267473An away point but a much better performance than the scoreline suggests.

Walcott out for 3 weeks with a twisted ankle.

Southampton sack Steve Clarke.

Sky Sports now have me as 6-1 to be sacked???? Do they know something I don't?

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 267471One of the best performances of the season if the highlights are anything to go by.

Crowley out for 7-10 days with a strained wrist.

Lingard gets a wage rise following his fifth appearance for England.

Mark Hughes takes over as Spurs manager.

WORLD CUP QUALIFYING

View attachment 267470We return to winning ways and the World Cup finals are within touching distance.

Pogba injured on international duty and will be out for 3 weeks.

Deschamps is hired as Southampton manager.

WORLD CUP QUALIFYING PLAYOFF 2nd Leg

View attachment 267469We scrape a victory in the second leg but win by 6 clear goals. Which is nice.

Di Canio takes over at Nottingham Forest.

Jenkinson out for 6-7 weeks with a double hernia.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 267468Akpom stakes a claim for a first team place with a hat trick against the rivals. A fantastic away performance.

View attachment 267467Manchester United sack Roberto Martinez - not looking good, how the mighty have fallen.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

View attachment 267466We got fm'd for the first time this season. Not impressed at all, but at least it wasn't in the league.

NOVEMBER AWARDS

Player of the Month: 1st Lukaku (Everton), 2nd Dzeko (Man City), Sanchez (Arsenal)
Young Player of the Month: 1st Odegaard (Arsenal), 2nd Galloway (Burnley), 3rd Ledson (Everton)
Manager of the Month: 1st Thickett (Arsenal), 2nd Rodgers (Liverpool), 3rd Villas-Boas (Everton)

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 267464

Missed this update yesterday XD

Performing very well now, can't see why you're one of the favourites to be sacked? Sublime results vs. Tottenham, nice to see them all the way down the bottom of the league!

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 264275A comfortable away win and a clean sheet.

Arsenal offer me a new contract which will run until 2022. Rumours of my demise were clearly incorrect.

Malky Mackay takes over at Manchester United.

WORLD CUP 2018 Group Stage Draw: France, Honduras, Uruguay and the hosts Russia.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 264274I wasn't expecting such a one sided match against an Everton team doing relatively well, Sanchez scored a hat trick in 22 minutes of football.

Sanchez out for 2-3 weeks.

Arsenal draw West Ham away in the FA CUP Third Round draw.

James Wilson unhappy with the lack of first team football.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

View attachment 264273A Danny Welbeck own goal in the dying minutes means we only draw this match and finish the group stage in second place as opposed to the first place we deserved from a dominant performance such as this. We throw away a two goal lead.

View attachment 264266

Walcott injured for 4-5 days.

Swansea sack Cotterill.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 264272We draw again, it is an away match and it still isn't a defeat but Palace were 19th so we should have had 3 points nailed on in this match.

We are now 19 Premier League matches unbeaten.

Crowley unhappy with broken promises, it is simply unfortunate that my older foreign players are playing so well still, otherwise some of these younger homegrown players would be playing every week.

Palace manager Steve Davis joins Burnley as manager.

CAPITAL ONE CUP QUARTER FINAL

View attachment 264271We were 2-0 down inside 12 minutes, but we came back magnificently to take the match to extra time. Wilson added to Ozil's goal in extra time to finish the match as 4-2 winners.

O'Driscoll takes over at Swansea.

We draw Man United in the Semi Final of the CAPITAL ONE CUP.

We draw Monaco in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE First Knockout Round.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 264270Norwich may doing well so far this season but it is no excuse to drop more points as Chelsea go a point clear with a game in hand.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 264269A good performance and a much needed 3 points.

CHELSEA LOSE THEIR FIRST MATCH OF THE SEASON!!!!!!!!!!! Newcastle win 1-0 at home.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 264268We were at home for this inexcusable draw. Although we come from 2-0 down to salvage a point. Too many draws in December may cost us in the long run.

Gareth Southgate takes the vacant manager position at Palace.

Alexis Sanchez comes third in the World Player of the Year behind Ronaldo and Costa.

Pogba and Sanchez are in the World Team of the Year.

Pogba wins the French Player of the Year.

DECEMBER AWARDS

Player of the Month: 1st Aguero (Man City), 2nd Kane (Tottenham), 3rd Aubameyang (Man United)
Young Player of the Month: 1st Alli (Hull), 2nd Galloway (Burnley), 3rd Brangman (Everton)
Manager of the Month: 1st Neil (Norwich), 2nd Jol (Newcastle), 3rd Thickett (Arsenal)

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 264267

Good couple of updates. Shame about the dropped points, but it happens. Sitting pretty at the top of the league despite Chelsea's game in hand.

I can sense it being a very good season for you, especially with Alexis on form. Keep it up!

The transfer budgets for changing my expectations are insane. Genuinely gutted I can't utilise them.

View attachment 264250PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 264249A nervy last 10 minutes but we hold out for the victory.

Glenn Hoddle is hired as Fulham manager.

We sign Shaun Andrews from West Ham for our under 18s team. He costs us £5.5M.

We sign Calum Tyler from West Ham for our youth team. He costs us £7.6M.

We have a budget of £4.6M remaining and 0 spaces in the senior squad.

Cazorla is homesick and wants to be transfer listed. NOooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FA CUP THIRD ROUND

View attachment 264248We get past what could have been a tricky tie, which is handy as I really want at least one piece of silverware this season to keep our good run going.

FA CUP FOURTH ROUND DRAW Arsenal vs Leeds or Brentford

Cazorla signs for Valencia for £4.65M (Budget now £9.25M and 1 space)

Cazorla's stats whilst under my management: Played 115 (36), Goals 41, Assists 31, Man of the Match 12

Genuinely sad to see him leave, he was one of the oldest in the squad but he could still do a job.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 264244Well we did what was required and more, hopefully the way in which Chelsea were defeated will spur us on and demoralise them. What a result.

Ospina out for 2-3 weeks with a pulled hamstring.

View attachment 264239Vallejo wants to join Real Madrid, despite the fact interest has not been shown by them.

We sign Benzia for £2.1M

We sign Robbie Lawless from Watford for the Under 18s for £5M (£2.15M remaining.)

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 264234Ozil saves our unbeaten run but we drop points thanks to another Oxlade-Chamberlain goal against us.

Results are going well now, gutted about Cazorla leaving especially following those stats! I'm sure he's replaceable though ;)

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 264161I feared another away draw, but we managed to scrape a win and this season the goals are getting well and truly shared around the team.

Sanchez out for 2-3 weeks with groin strain.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 264160A convincing 3 points in the bag. I am determined to try and push Chelsea all of the way, but as we all know FM can always throw a spanner in the works.

CAPITAL ONE CUP SEMI FINAL 1st Leg

View attachment 264159We fail to capitalise on what was clearly a very defensively set up Man United, the saving grace being that we did not concede an away goal.

FA CUP FOURTH ROUND

View attachment 264158And we progress to the next round of the FA Cup but lets be honest, if we had failed to do so when at home to Brentford something would be massively wrong.

The fifth round draw of the FA CUP is kind drawing us away to Middlesbrough.

CAPITAL ONE CUP SEMI FINAL 2nd Leg

View attachment 264157I hate to blow my own trumpet but we were tactically spot on in this match, it honestly felt from watching it like everything was as it should be, no luck or fluke just a really well drilled team. We reach a final!

Gabriel Paulista out for 9-11 days with a damaged elbow.

Bielik signs for Blackburn for £1.74M.

We sign Tielemans for £3.75M from Valencia. Having lost Cazorla and with Odegaard only here until the end of the season I figured Tielemans fit a vacancy in our team.

£0.14M to spend and no spaces left in the senior squad.

JANUARY AWARDS

Player of the Month: 1st Costa (Chelsea), 2nd Ozil (Arsenal), 3rd Bacca (Southampton)
Young Player of the Month: 1st Rashford (Norwich), 2nd Parker (Arsenal), 3rd Alli (Hull)
Manager of the Month: 1st Villas-Boas, 2nd Thickett (Arsenal), 3rd Conte (Chelsea)

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 264156

What I find funny is if I was to win every match from now until the end of the season, I would win the League Cup, the FA Cup, the Champions League, and yet in the league I could end the season unbeaten, end with over 100 points, potentially score more than 100 goals and yet only finish second.

Playing very well indeed. Looks like the draws may catch up with you, but a win in your game in hand would certainly put pressure on Chelsea at the top.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 263671We were dominant and schooled Liverpool and the match was beyond their reach by 35 minutes.

Kieran Gibbs out for 2-3 months with a torn hamstring.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 263670The sharing of goals continues as Meyer and Walcott get the fourth and fifth goals against Toon Army.

Wilson still unhappy with lack of first team football, it is getting tediously boring now, I may have to just sell him.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 263669Meyer scored the fourth in another high scoring victory.

QPR sack Mclaren.

FA CUP FIFTH ROUND

View attachment 263668We progress with a 3-1 win to the Quarter Finals. This season has surpassed even my expectations, and you have to assume if I was to not win any silverware after all this I may be in trouble.

Sanchez out for 5-6 days with a bruised head.

We draw Liverpool in the Quarter Finals of the FA CUP

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FIRST ROUND KNOCKOUT 1st Leg

View attachment 263667Arsene! Arsene! hey look what we did against Monaco.

QPR hire Pochettino as a manager.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 2636663 points but it was well won and hard fought. Burnley defended heroically except for one slip up.

Walcott out for 3-4 weeks with a broken wrist.

Courtois is out for 3 weeks and this could help us in the league.

Crowley out for 9-11 days with thigh strain.

Walcott unhappy promise of first team football not kept. Unusual as he has been playing and scoring recently.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 263665We do just enough for a valuable three points. Ozil found himself in acres at the back of the six yard box to power a shot home.

FEBRUARY AWARDS

Player of the Month: 1st Hazard (Chelsea), 2nd Debuchy (Norwich), 3rd Depay (Liverpool)
Young Player of the Month: 1st Parker (Arsenal), 2nd Odegaard (Arsenal), 3rd Alli (Hull)
Manager of the Month: 1st Thickett (Arsenal), 2nd Conte (Chelsea), 3rd Bilic (Man City)

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 263661

You're unstoppable! But Chelsea are doing a fine job keeping you off the top, sadly. Haven't you still got to play them before the end of the season?

CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL

View attachment 262450We win the Capital One Cup with an emphatic and impressive performance. Benzia starting to look like a good purchase especially for the outlay.

Devante Parker has broken his ankle and will be missing for 2-3 months which is a little gutting.

Arsenal set a new record of goals scored in the Capital One Cup in one season with 18 (beating their own record of 17).

Pogba sets the record for most Capital One Cup Man of the Matches in a season with 3.

Pogba sets the record for the highest average rating in the Capital One Cup with 8.60 in 4 matches.

Welbeck unhappy with the lack of first team football.

FA CUP QUARTER FINAL

View attachment 262449We are through to the semi-final as we knock Liverpool out once again.

FA CUP SEMI FINAL draw sees us draw Tottenham, whilst Man United or Villa draw League 2 side Crawley.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FIRST ROUND KNOCKOUT 2nd Leg

View attachment 262448Our convincing first leg victory means we progress to the Quarter Finals. Our first defeat in ages but Monaco fought hard like you would anticipate for a team needing to win by 3 goals in order to have a shout at progression.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 2624473 early goals as we once again thump our local rivals. This season is going far better than I could ever have hoped for.

Chelsea lose 6-3 to Man City - it is back in our own hands.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 2624469 minutes of playing time seal a comfortable and necessary victory.

We draw Liverpool (Again!) in the Quarter Finals of the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

FRIENDLY

View attachment 262445A comfortable win, but I am getting rather bored of the International scene. The World Cup in the summer and then I step down as France Manager.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 262444A late penalty keeps the title race as close as can be. Happy with a point at Stamford Bridge but you do wonder after matches like this, what could you have done differently to force yourselves over the line.

Diego Costa out for 3 weeks which could be a help.

MARCH AWARDS

Player of the Month: 1st Aguero, 2nd Taarabt (QPR), 3rd Johnson (Aston Villa)
Young Player of the Month: 1st Odegaard (Arsenal), 2nd Sousa (Crystal Palace), 3rd Shenton (Stoke)
Manager of the Month: 1st Pochettino (QPR), 2nd Thickett (Arsenal), 3rd Villas-Boas (Everton)

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 262443

Could have really done with a win vs Chelsea but still in your hands. Performances and results have been faultless, and nice to see another 5-2 win vs Tottenham XD

You're doing ever so well considering the blip you had with the tactics. Your trophy cabinet will be full come the end of the season!

Sanchez out for 5-6 days with a bruised head.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUARTER FINAL 1st Leg

View attachment 261609An early James Wilson goal set us up nicely but we did concede an away goal.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 261608The goal difference and the points tally keeps climbing as we put away the Baggies.

Chelsea draw away to Fulham, we are almost there.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUARTER FINAL 2nd Leg

View attachment 2616072 Aaron Ramsey goals in the dying moments put us through to the semi final of the Champions League. This is what football is all about.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 261606Another away victory in Liverpool, the blue side this time.

FA CUP SEMI FINAL

View attachment 261605Wow, simply wow. I cannot comprehend how well this season is going. Mind the Gap.

We make another final this time against Aston Villa.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI FINAL

View attachment 261604We lose the 1st Leg, progression is a possibility but it is very hard to imagine a team like Madrid throwing away this tie, especially with no away goals to help me.

Maitland-Niles and Pogba fall out.

Walcott still feels like he hasn't been playing enough.

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 261603A struggling Swansea match provide little resistance in our attempt at a title.

APRIL AWARDS

Player of the Month: 1st Aguero (Man City), 2nd Sterling (Liverpool), 3rd Eriksen (Tottenham)
Young Player of the Month: 1st Shenton (Stoke), 2nd Coric (Aston Villa), 3rd Rashford (Norwich)
Manager of the Month: 1st Bilic (Man City), 2nd Conte (Chelsea), 3rd Lambert (Hull)

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 261602

Doing extremely well. Still believe you can get 2 goals at home to Madrid without conceding, although keeping a clean sheet will be difficult.

3 x trophies will be yours by the end of May :)

Nice results, what is it with Norwich on this FM?

They always seem to do okay on mine!

I'm on the edge of my seat here