SammyJH94

Reaction score
1. Introduction

View attachment 315226

After struggling to actually settle down with a club so far on FM i have decided enough is enough and id go for a well known team outside a top 2-3 finish and i felt Sevilla were a great choice as it would be a great challenge to make them become the best in not only Spain but the world considering id also have to break down the main two Barcelona and Real Madrid and hopefully it will be an exciting story for you guys to follow. I'm also not to fimilar with the Sevilla squad so it will be interesting and a nice challenge.

Club Information

View attachment 315232

Club Background

View attachment 315228

Team Report

View attachment 315229
With me hoping to made add a few changes with a transfer Budjet given of under 1m its obvious ill have to sell in order to buy.

Key Players

View attachment 315230View attachment 315231

Upcoming fixtures

View attachment 315233

Will be doing updates every 2-3 months with updates from time to time in between.

Kept it rather simple as it was just the intro but if you have any questions or request like SS please feel free to ask and let me know if your interested in seeing a Sevilla Story.

Sevilla story would be awesome mate i had a good game with Sevilla on FM12. Keep Negredo and Navas fit and build around them. Strong midfield with Rakitic and Perotti. Keep the updates coming

Sevilla story would be awesome mate i had a good game with Sevilla on FM12. Keep Negredo and Navas fit and build around them. Strong midfield with Rakitic and Perotti. Keep the updates coming

Yeah they have some quality players! better team then i expected, should be an interesting first season.

2. Pre-Season

View attachment 315494

Pre-Season Results

View attachment 315495

Was a rather short but pleasing pre-season as we only conceded 1 goal and were unbeaten and dominated every match, although all the opponents were rather weak though but it will be a good confidence boost going into the start of the season.

Transfer Update

View attachment 315497

Toby Alderweireld

View attachment 315503

10m was defiantly overpaid for the 23 year old with 5m upfront and another 5m over 48 months, but with me very short at the back and Toby was unhappy at his current club he was the only player i could manage to find that would improve my defense and he has very solid stats and will hopefully make an impact here.

Staff Changes

View attachment 315515

As you can see i was busy changing my staff over pre-season as i felt most staff members were very poor and with a healthy wage budget it was easy to bring in much more experienced staff members which has greatly improved my overall training rating as well as a much better backing staff overall.

How did you show the staff transfers?

The top left of the SS "Transfer Update" there is a little arrow next to All Transfers, if you click that you will get all the different options mate!

View attachment 315878

August & September

2-0 and 3-0 leads both thrown away
Barcelona and Real Madrid in same month
Manu del Moral impact not enough
Diego Perotti out for up to 2 months
Decent league start for Sevilla

Results

View attachment 315893

Sevilla 2-1 Getafe
Navas(3), Rakitic(24)

Was lucky to walk away with 3 points in a very close game with Getafe really bringing everything they had and lucky for us we played well first half, they missed a few good chances and a penalty.

Granada 2-3 Sevilla
Maduro(22), Negredo(32), Navas(43)

Another game we had to take our chances as we were very poor in possession but did well in front of goal having another great first half.

Rayo 0-1 Sevilla
Negredo(27,M/Pen27)

Played much better in a game very one sided creating alot of chances, Rayo should count themselves lucky we weren't at our best in the final third.

Sevilla 2-2 R.Madrid
Fazio(12), Negredo(27)

View attachment 315898

was a bit gutted to throw away a 2 goal lead but as we started well i wasn't surprised they came back considering the team they got, 1 point will do me.

Deportivo 3-3 Sevilla

Del Moral (19,25,39)

View attachment 315899

Real Madrid pulling us back wasn't to bad but i was very disappointing that Deportivo pegged back 3 goals in the second half especially as Del Moral had asked me for more playing time and when i gave him it he done that so for it to get singled out from the team totally switching off was disappointing.

Sevilla 0-1 Barcelona

Cant expect much playing against this lot, held out till the 72nd minute and had a few good chances to score but cant get to disappointing to lose to them.

Stand Out Player

Federico Fazio

View attachment 315900

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 315901

Hopefully get alot of points next 2 months to push on in the League in these early stages.

Last edited:
Not a bad first few games looking at the fixtures you had. Hopefully you can get a fair few points on the board in October/November - 15 points would be great!

Not a bad first few games looking at the fixtures you had. Hopefully you can get a fair few points on the board in October/November - 15 points would be great!

Yeah 11 points out of 18 isnt the worst with Real and Barca, hopefully get climbing up the table next few months!

Reached a bit of a delay guys, had just played last game of month and pulled the plug to my pc out by accident lol (silly me) so will be a delay on the next update which is annoying but oh well what can you do..

View attachment 316352

October & November

Injuries pile up with us struggling at the back for players to stay fit
Board injected 12.75m into Transfer budget
Great show against high flying Athletic
Robbed of 3 points away to Zaragoza
Late winner against Osasuna

Unbeaten in last 6
Advance through to Spanish Cup next round

Results

View attachment 316351

Celta 3-2 Sevilla
Navas(27), Negredo(85)

Was a fairly close game but Celta took there chances well and it proved to be key *** they stole all 3 points.

Sevilla 4-0 Mallorca
Negredo(25,39,65), Reyes(53)

After back to back defeats we bounced back with an amazing performance and result, taking our chances well and giving Mallorca no mercy, good win.

Zaragoza 1-1 Sevilla
Negredo(31)

View attachment 316353

Very disappointing result as we dominated from pretty much start to finish missing a few great chances and i guess we paid for it with Zaragoza pulling out an equalizer in the dying minutes.

Sevilla 3-1 Levante
Maduro(pen21), Negredo(25) Navas(31)

Levente getting an early sending off made it all downhill for them with us in full control of the game and scoring all 3 of our goals in 10 minutes.

Athletic 1-3 Sevilla
Alderweireld(34,55) Perotti(90+1)

View attachment 316354

With Athletic flying at the top of the table in fine form and scoring an early goal i thought the worst of the worst but with an amazing comeback and taking advantage of our set pieces we punished athletic with poor marking to run away winners, great result.

Sevilla 1-0 Betis
Campana(16)

An early goal was enough to see off Betis in a game we had most control in but id of liked to score a few more as the last 20-30 minutes were creating a rather edgy finish to the game.

Osasuna 0-1 Sevilla
Negredo(85)

Was a rather boring game with no key moments at all until an inspired run from Navas to whip in a cross, Negredo made no mistake to header it hope to steal all 3 points.

Spanish Cup 4th Rnd (Both legs)

Mirandes 1-3 Sevilla
Baba(3,51,79)

Took our chances well against a rather easy opponent on paper, results was no real surprise.

Sevilla 1-1 Mirandes
Rakitic(19)

With me made a few changes as we were in a very comfortable position from the 1st leg and with injuries and fitness we paid for it not taking our chances with Baba having a shocking game compared to the 1st leg.

At.Madrid in the next stage of Spanish Cup

Stand out Player

Alvaro Negredo

View attachment 316355

6 goals in 7 appearances this month for the big man, been key for the team this season so far and hopefully he can keep banging them in!

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 316356

League Table

View attachment 316357

Please let me know what you guys think of the story! appreciate the comments!

I think the format is good. The information is delivered clear and clean.

For january, apart from the signings, I would like to see the finances screen, see how the team is doing there.

I think the format is good. The information is delivered clear and clean.

For january, apart from the signings, I would like to see the finances screen, see how the team is doing there.

Thanks man :)

Sure thing ill try remember and include it!

View attachment 316743

December & January

Destroy At. Madrid in Spanish Cup
December proves its ups and downs with lots of games and lots of injuries
Sevilla set new unbeaten record but its quickly ended
New signing out for 3 months after just joining!
Sevilla through to final of Spanish cup and will face Granada
New faces arrive as even more leave

Transfers

View attachment 316744

In

Isaac Cuenca - Brought in the youngster as back up for Navas till the end of the season but will probably rarely feature in the team.

Thomas Delplace - My board actually singed this young 18 year old for reasons i have no idea about, put him out on loan though to get some game time.

Jeffrey Bruma - After selling one of my center backs i needed a young promising center back and i felt Bruma fit the bill, transfer listed and unhappy and his current club, although my scout reports weren't the best on him ive took the risk bringing him in and hopefully he can perform., although after only 2 games hes out injured for 3 months!

Hugo Mallo - As i sold Cicinho i needed another RB and with 6.5m and the trade of Baba is was worth it as i feel the youngster will have alot to offer, although on his debut he gave away a penalty in the dying minutes and cost us a win, not the best start.

(All players sold were either no longer part of my plans or u
nder performing)

Results

View attachment 316746I would of wrote out the results but as im real busy and there is so many games i felt id leave it this month

Stand out Players

Toby Alderweireld/Diego Perotti

View attachment 316747View attachment 316748

As it was a rather big 2 months i felt it should go to both these guys as they both played a key part in the last 14 games.

League Table

View attachment 316750

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 316751

Last edited:
Any thoughts guys? hopefully have another update up tonight but may be delayed till tomorrow!

View attachment 316973

February & March

For once we have very little injuries!
Sitting in a solid position in the table with a chance at the title with less than 10 games to go!
Get destroyed at the Nou Camp by the mighty Barca
Youth intake but no real standouts

Results

View attachment 316982

Sevilla 2-1 Rayo
Perotti, Kondogbia

R.Madrid 2-1 Sevilla
Negredo

Sevilla 1-0 Deportivo
Navas

Barcelona 4-1 Sevilla
Negredo

Sevilla 3-1 Celta
Rakitic, Coke, Alderweireld

Mallorca 1-1 Sevilla
Perotti

Sevilla 2-1 Zaragoza
Negredo(2)

Levante 0-1 Sevilla
Campana

Stand out Player

Alvaro Negredo

View attachment 316983

Arguably the player of the season, been so key upfront all season and showed why this month playing a big part to our success.

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 316984

Didnt realise it was into April and played one more game, oops!

Leauge Table - Sitting in 3rd, 3 points of 1st!

Who is your keeper? I notice you sold Palop and i know he is considered a big player for Sevilla so im intrigued. Season seems to be going very well though congrats :)

View attachment 317099

Spanish Cup Final

View attachment 317100 View attachment 317101

Team News - Granada have no injury problems going into the Final whereas Sevilla will be missing key man Federico Fazio who will be a big miss.

Lineups

View attachment 317102

Match Review

KO - The match kicks of here in a packed out stadium with both teams raring to go

14' - Rakitic jumps high to win the header which falls to Navas
- Navas passes left to Campana
- Campana hits the ball back 20 yards towards Medel
- Medel hit it out wide right and find Coke
- Coke crosses into the box first time
- Negredo out-jumps Tono... GOAL! oh not.. but its been ruled out for a foul by Negredo on the goalkeeper, the Sevilla players do not look happy

22' - Medel makes an amazing tackle out on the right hand side
- Medel then plays a fantastic ball through the defense straight to Negredo
- Negredo tries his luck for an angle..
- NEGREDO SCORES! ITS 1-0!

35' - Granada win a corner
- Orellana whips a tempting ball into the box..
- Fran Rico rises high to meet the header well!..
- GOAL! fantastic header and Granada are right back in the game!

HT - Its been a close half with both teams battling for the trophy, Sevilla will probably feel hard done by as they feel there early goal should of stood.

60' - Bruma hits the ball forward and find Perotti
- Perotti exchanges passes with Negredo
- Perotti then moves the ball back for Luna
- Luna whips the a dangerous ball into the far post!
- GOAL! fantastic cross to find Navas at the back post to calmly pass the ball into the back of the net! Sevilla are back in the driving seat!

FT - Well its all over and Sevilla have worked hard and deserve to win the trophy, its a great moment for everyone involved with Sevilla and there new manager!
View attachment 317103

Well there you have it! very pleased to actually reach the final in my first season in charge never mind win it! Let me know what you guys think about the season so far and thought on the story!

End of season update(s) will be up tonight.

Who is your keeper? I notice you sold Palop and i know he is considered a big player for Sevilla so im intrigued. Season seems to be going very well though congrats :)

Thanks man ive been very happy with it so far :)!

I use Diego Lopez as my number 1 as Palop was really old and not in my plans, only got the 1 keeper though and have since January which isnt very smart.

View attachment 317191

April & May (End of Season)

Sevilla crowned Spanish Cup Champions
Sevilla surprise most with the overall finish in LIGA BBVA
Fantastic debut season in charge

Results

View attachment 317194

Sevilla 3-1 Athletic
Fazio, Negredo(2)

Betis 2-1 Sevilla
Negredo

Sevilla 1-1 Osasuna
Campana

Vallodolid 1-2 Sevilla
Navas, Negredo

Sevilla 0-0 Espanyol

Malaga 0-0 Sevilla

Sevilla 1-0 R.Sociedad
Navas

At.Madrid 0-1 Sevilla
Negredo

Sevilla 0-0 Valencia

Stand out Player

Jesus Navas

View attachment 317195

League Table (2012/2013)

View attachment 317196

2nd!! great finish in my opinion i was hoping for top 4 at start of season but the fact we broke the top 2 big sides and secured champions league next season is very pleasing indeed!

My Top 3 of Season

As we didn't get much awards i felt it was pointless to post them up so have decided to do just the 3 players i felt where the 3 best of the whole season and key to our success.

1. Alvaro Negredo
2. Federico Fazio
3. Jesus Navas

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know what you guys thought of the season! should probably be starting my second year in charge later tonight or tomorrow but im enjoying the save very much.