Sorry for lack of updates guys been pretty busy and not really in the mood for fm which has been making me think if i should begin a new story or maybe leave and join a new team on my current save, either way it should be back to normal and frequent updates soon :)!

Let me know what you guys think about a new story or moving teams..

Last edited:
April 2019

View attachment 354901

Goals galore at the Bernabeu
Suffer our 2nd loss in league this season
Guidetti smashes 5 past Betis in one man show
Both Quarter Final legs played this month vs Sporting
Wrap up League title with 4 games left

LIGA BBVA
R.Madrid 5-5 Sevilla
Hernandez, Narsingh, Perrone, Verratti. Fierro

-----------------------------------------------

LIGA BBVA
Sevilla 6-0 Betis
Guidetti(5), Navas

Champions Cup Qtr Finals 1st Leg

Sporting 0-0 Sevilla

LIGA BBVA

Sevilla 3-0 Elche
Alderweireld, Lozano, Fierro

Champions Cup Qtr Finals 2nd Leg

Sevilla 3-0 Sporting
Verratti(2), Ban

Drawn Arsenal in Semi Finals.

LIGA BBVA
Barcelona 2-1 Sevilla
Zouma

LIGA BBVA
Valencia 2-2 Sevilla
Muniain, Fierro

LIGA BBVA

Sevilla 4-0 Malaga
Ondjola(2), Lozano(2)

View attachment 354912

Big month with some big games at crunch time in the season but i wasn't to worried about the results as we had pretty much won the league a while ago given our dominance throughout the season, only worry is that ive forgot all the players i was keeping an eye on and players i was planning on selling due to not playing for about 2 weeks at all!

View attachment 354922
View attachment 354923

Player of the Month

Marco Verratti

View attachment 354925

Sorry for lack of updates guys been pretty busy and not really in the mood for fm which has been making me think if i should begin a new story or maybe leave and join a new team on my current save, either way it should be back to normal and frequent updates soon :)!

Let me know what you guys think about a new story or moving teams..

Maybye leave Sevilla after your contract ends?

If you're bored and don't wanna leave Sevilla do a new save :) up to you buddy

Semi Finals Vs Arsenal

View attachment 356167View attachment 356166View attachment 356168

So we came up against giants Arsenal and probably one of the best and most consistent teams on the save, played them many times over the years now and consider them rivals with Sevilla lol.

1st Leg
Arsenal 0-0 Sevilla

Rather happy in the end to come away with the draw given Arsenal were unlucky not to score and as expected it was a tough game

View attachment 356169

2nd Leg
Sevilla 2-1 Arsenal
Zouma, Verratti, Verratti(s/o)

Knew we could come out the winners and Arsenal gave us a run for our money until the final whistle which puts us in our 5th final in 6 years.

View attachment 356170

So we have reached the final yet again and will be up against Turkish outfit Galatasaray in what may be my last year at Sevilla.

May 2019 (End of Season)

View attachment 356186

Spanish Cup Final goes to extra time
European Final vs Galatasaray

LIGA BBVA
Athletic 2-4 Sevilla
Welsh, Fierro(3)

------------------------------------------------------

LIGA BBVA
Sevilla 3-0 Getafe
Zouma, Fierro(2)

LIGA BBVA

Cordoba 1-3 Sevilla
Perrone, Guidetti(2)

Spanish Cup Final
At.Madrid 0-1 Sevilla (AET)
Fierro

Champions Cup Final

Sevilla 2-0 Galatasaray
Muniain(2)

View attachment 356189

Well this month wrapped up the season with 2 more titles in the bag to pretty much finish another perfect season winning everything! its just getting unfair for every other team at this point! amazing team.

Final League Standings

View attachment 356194

Player of the Month

Carlos Fierro

View attachment 356195

My Awards / Other news

My Top 3

1. Carlos Fierro
2. Antonio Hernandez
3. Marco Verratti

I've also resigned from my position as Spain and im not interested taking them into the Euro's any further. Anyway on to more important matters... Sevilla! i still haven't decided if i will be staying / leaving or starting a new save as no team stands a chance in this save with that team around! so i guess i shall leave it as a surprise for you guys so you will have to wait and see what happens next!...

Let me know your thoughts on any recommendations on what i should do next :)!

Resign From Sevilla

View attachment 356865

Hogg resign's from Sevilla post!

View attachment 356867

"We can officially announce that earlier today Sam Hogg resigned from his position as manager of Sevilla after 7 phenomenal years in charge, with Rafa Bentiez the man the take over as his successor, questions are now being asked where Hogg's next step will be, but as we have found out Hogg will take a year or two and then consider his options."

Achievements at Sevilla (2012-2019)

5 Spanish Manager of the year awards / 2 runner ups
6 League titles / 1 runner up
5 Spanish Cup titles
5 Champions League titles
1 Euro Cup title
4 Club World Championships
3 Spanish Super Cup titles / 1 Runner up
4 Euro Super Cup titles / 1 Runner Up

28 titles / 5 Runner Ups / 7 years

----------------------------------------------------------------

Well there you have it! after 7 long and successful years at Sevilla im on the hunt for a new challenge hopefully in the German or English league, any suggestions on a new league to try and dominate feel free to let me know in the forum!

Back to Business!

View attachment 357039

Breaking News!

"We can now officially announce that earlier today Arsenal Chairman Mohd Nor Adenan was delighted to announce Sam Hogg will be stepping up as the new manager of Arsenal following his 2 year spell unemployed Hogg felt it was the right time to get back into management and that he felt Arsenal were a great team with great facilities and he was looking forward to starting his new role in England."

More to follow...

Brief Summary of Arsenal/ Pre-Season/ Transfers

View attachment 357336

So as you will know by now that after 2 years of waiting for the next team to take charge ive decided to take over at Arsenal and as im in 2021 lots of things have obviously changed, anyway lets start with my work in the transfer market...

View attachment 357337

So its been a rather busy transfer period as expected when you take over at a new club, offloaded quite a bit of deadwood and players i felt weren't good enough to be in my plans to take the club forward, did my best with the money i had to sign players, some looking more convincing than others...

View attachment 357340View attachment 357341View attachment 357342View attachment 357343View attachment 357344View attachment 357345View attachment 357346View attachment 357347

Dan Hall and Fabian Ramirez are probably the stand out 2 that will play important roles for the club, also brought 2 former players with me Ban and Ernst who i both feel can contribute and Ernst still has loads of learning still to do as he is only 19, Fabian Negro and Florian Heller are two players with lots of potential and rather hyped up youngsters both regarded as wonder kids. Jorn de Jager and David Stuart will add more depth in there roles with Ben Dunlop a 17 year old signing by Director of Football.

Premier League

View attachment 357353

As you can see its been rather close the last 6-7 seasons with the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal and both Manchester clubs in a fight for the title, but ill be looking to end that as 2 title wins in 9 seasons isnt good enough for Arsenal given they are one of the richest clubs in the game and the most well known club in the world, but ive took some risks with all the transfer activity as i have no idea what to expect the quality of the others top teams to be like as the likes of City, United and Chelsea never really got past the Quarter Finals of the Champions League when i was in charge at Sevilla.

Champions League

View attachment 357355

Rather similar in the Champions League for Arsenal with 1 title win and 2 runner ups in 9 seasons, but to be fair they have made it to the Semi's and Final 3-4 times and ive knocked them out lol.

Arsenal Squad

View attachment 357357

The likes of Wilshere and Ramsey are still at the club and Scotsman Ian Welsh moved from Sevilla when i was unemployed which was a nice surprise to see, the team had some strong players when i joined with 3 or 4 i felt would be key for me in the journey to take the team to the top...

View attachment 357359View attachment 357360View attachment 357362

Craig Coates and Jack Wilshere are two very good players along with Rory Handley who hasn't really had a first team role at the club probably due to Rodrigo dominating the striker role but ill be looking to involve Rory in the first team much more, 2 other players that really stood out where Rodrigo and Aaron Ramsey who should be important players but ill be hoping for Handley to step up as Rodrigo will miss the start of the season.

Pre-Season Results

View attachment 357363

Perfect.

Why Arsenal?

So as some of you may be wondering why i left Sevilla after spending an amazing 7 years there pretty much making them the standout team in the world i just felt it was time for a new challenge and i felt Arsenal aren't winning as much trophies as they deserve given whats at there disposal and im here to try make that all change it what will be an interesting journey ahead given the English League has much more big clubs capable of winning the league and im chuffed im really looking forward to taking charge at Arsenal as i wasn't sure id be able to continue the save after leaving Sevilla but as i was getting bored in Spain i had to do something, so im happy the save isnt boring me and i hope you guys will still be interested in following my story with Arsenal!

Any questions or SS or anything you'd like to see feel free to ask! and your opinions on the story are very welcome!

August 2021

View attachment 357681

North London Derby on debut
Rather short opening month with just 3 games
One new face in during remaining transfer period
Champions League group stage drawn
New man Ramirez wins Young Player of the Month

Premier Division
Arsenal 1-1 Tottenham
Hall

Not exactly the dream start i was hoping for with a rather tense derby game, was slightly annoyed as i felt Tottenham were probably the better team.

----------------------------------------

Premier Division
Reading 1-2 Arsenal
Yarmolenko, Handley

First win on table in what was surprisingly much tougher game than i was expecting..

Premier Division
Arsenal 3-0 Newcastle
Handley(m/p), Hall, Coates, Jones

Actually another tough game to score with us dominating the whole match it took until 71 minutes until we finally took the lead but managed to kill them off in what ended a good result.

View attachment 357692

Group A

View attachment 357693

Fairly simple group with all 3 teams rather similar in quality, should be able to qualify with few problems.

Player of the Month

Dan Hall

View attachment 357694

Last edited:
September 2021

View attachment 358001

Abbas out for 2 months
Positive start to Group A
Advance in Capital One Cup

Premier Division
Stoke 0-0 Arsenal

Been struggling away from home a little with scoring goals but this one had no action at all, bore draw.

---------------------------------------

Group A (CL)
Arsenal 6-2 Anderlecht
Coates(2), Yarmolenko, Wilshere, Ramirez

Lots of goals is what ive been waiting to see and a comfortable win, YES!

Premier Division

Bolton 1-3 Arsenal
Ox-Chamberlain, Coates, Handley

Considering we haven't played very well away from home we did well in this one considering we were 1-0 down! so in the end it was a good 3 points.

COC 3rd Rnd
Southend 0-1 Arsenal
Ox-Chamberlain

Wow, bit disappointing we only won the game 1-0 given our quality and even more worrying was he hardly created goal scoring chances at all!

Premier Division
Arsenal 4-0 Fulham
Ramsey(2), Ramirez, Handley

Another convincing win, looking to finally be taking shape although i don't want to talk to soon..

Group A

Zenit 0-4 Arsenal
Yarmolenko, Coates, Heller, OG

Wasn't sure how to approach this one given i wasn't sure how strong Zenit were but took a risk in an attacking strategy and paid off well.

View attachment 358013

League Table/ Group A

View attachment 358019
View attachment 358020

-----------------------------
----------

Totally forgot to SS my signing in the last post! Giorgi Tsintsadze is a 20 year old Centre back who will add more depth in his position and hopefully keep progressing and improving as a player for years to come, but i sure do hop he dosent score much as im not up for spelling that second name ever ever again!

View attachment 358025

-----------------------------
----------

Player of the Month

Craig Coates

View attachment 358026

Been busy weekend guys but will have an update tomorrow as im 1-2 months ahead so should have a couple tomorrow :)!

Let me know what you guys think about my move to Arsenal as i always enjoy seeing what you guys think.

October 2021

View attachment 359716

1st Defeat as Arsenal boss
Advance to Qtr Finals of COC and will face Wigan
Handley ruled out for 6 weeks
Time for Rodrigo to step up and find his form from!

Premier Division
Arsenal 1-0 Everton
Handley

Was a rather tense game but given Everton are a very dangerous team i was glad with the win in the end.

-----------------------------------------

Premier Division
Man City 0-2 Arsenal
Ramsey, Rodrigo

Usually this would be an amazing 3 points away from home but surprisingly Man City aren't quite who they were 5-8 years ago, but given they still have big quality it was another pleasing 3 points.

Group A
Dortmund 2-0 Arsenal

Cant complain too much given i went out in an attacking game and had to pay for it, revenge will be on the cards for the home game though as we are both fighting for top spot, Dortmund winning the race so far.

Premier Division
Wolves 0-3 Arsenal
Coates, Heller(2)

Starting to really perform away from home which is looking very good as we have been getting better and better in the league.

COC 4th Rnd
Arsenal 3-0 Southampton
Yarmolenko, Handley, Ox-Chamberlain

Glad to advance and get a rather nice draw in the Qtr Finals (Wigan), also the game Handley got himself injured for 6 weeks, hoping Rodrigo can step up as he hasn't really performed after his injury and he dosent have much time left given his age so hoping to get the most out of him this season.

Premier Division

Arsenal 4-0 West Brom
Ramsey, Wilshere, Rodrigo(2)

Well another solid win and Rodrigo bagged 2 fantastic goals, looking good!

View attachment 359721

League Table/ Group A

View attachment 359722
View attachment 359724

Player of the Month

Aaron Ramsey

View attachment 359723