Thanks man ive been very happy with it so far :)!

I use Diego Lopez as my number 1 as Palop was really old and not in my plans, only got the 1 keeper though and have since January which isnt very smart.

I did wonder but thats fair enough. Just have to invest in the summer. Great season man very much enjoyed the updates.

Read through your updates Sam and I am very much enjoying this story!! What a season and I hope you build on it next season :)

View attachment 317784

Pre-Season

View attachment 317788

de Reims 1-3 Sevilla
Bony, Bruma(2)

Went behind early in the game but did well to pull out a great performance and to see Bony grab a goal on his first game.

Catania 0-2 Sevilla
Alderweireld, Kondogbia

Aston Villa 0-2 Sevilla
Bony, Narsingh

Great to see both of the new signings grab a goal each to breeze past Villa.

Mainz 0-0 Sevilla

Bore draw with not one real chance throughout the whole game.

Transfers

View attachment 317789

Out - All the players i sold where all for the one reason, they weren't in my plans for the future.

In - I'm glad i managed to sign players that i feel are at the clubs level but im not impressed with the money i had to pay to bring them here but i do feel they will be very good players and perform well here and as im now in the CL i need a strong squad with more depth. (Lucas Brendal was another signing made completely by the board)

Signings

View attachment 317792View attachment 317793View attachment 317794

I feel i have a very good squad with good depth as ill have to rotate my team around alot more this season with the CL games, im confident in what i have though, although i still only have the one goalkeeper, this will hopefully be the first and last time i spend so much money on players as i want to focus on the youth, i also have a young player who ill try develop from last seasons youth intake.

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 317796

I am really enjoying this story so far. Keep it up!

Also about the signings your board are making , are the players their signing any good?

I am really enjoying this story so far. Keep it up!

Also about the signings your board are making , are the players their signing any good?

Thanks man appreciate it!

Nah they are very poor which is very annoying, they have only signed 2 but i hope they don't continue to do this, even though they were like 15/17 they would have no chance at even making the bench..

Wow , that is a tough group , alot will depend on your home form and results against benfica but i think you will be able to make it through:p

Wow , that is a tough group , alot will depend on your home form and results against benfica but i think you will be able to make it through:p

I hope so, I'd say the team is good enough to get top 2 and as im a Rangers fan beating Celtic is very important to me haha :p

View attachment 318436

August & September

Lose out on Super Cup to the mighty
New Boys destroy Mallorca
Fightback against Real Madrid
Champions League debut goes amazingly well against Benfica
Alderweireld saves blushes against Getafe
Bony stepping up very well while Negredo was injured
New signings are hitting the ground making instant impact at Sevilla

View attachment 318439

Malaga 0-1 Sevilla
Navas

Sevilla 1-1 Barcelona (SC Final 1st Leg)
Perotti

Sevilla 4-1 Mallorca
Bony, Narsingh(2), Perotti

Great result with the new guys playing a very big part in the game.

Barcelona 3-0 Sevilla (SC Final 2nd Leg)

Got played off the park which was disappointing as i felt we could of been more of a threat than we were.

Espanyol 0-1 Sevilla
Narsingh

Sevilla 2-1 R.Madrid
Bony(2)

Bony bossed the game, keeper Lopez made an early mistake to give them a lead but from 10 minutes onwards we dominated, missed a penalty and a sitter and pepe got sent of with around 15 minutes to go so we could of easily scored 3-4 more but great 3 points.

Sevilla 4-0 Benfica (CL Grp G)
Digne, Bony(2), Maduro

Dominated from start to finish and young left back Digne scored an amazing individual goal.

Sevilla 6-0 Villarreal
Bony(4), Rakitic, Welsh

Another amazing performance from Bony and young Ian Welsh from last years youth intake got himself on the score sheet coming off the bench (totally forgot to tell you guys about him lol!)

R.Sociedad 0-3 Sevilla
Navas, Maduro, OG

Sevilla 2-1 Getafe
Alderweireld(2)

Scored great character after going a goal down to pull it back and stay on winning ways, Toby being the stand out man taking action to keep us in our winning ways.

Stand out Player

View attachment 318441View attachment 318442

Couldn't decided who to give it to so has to go to both new boys for there amazing performances and showing why they cost so much money, hope to see more of the same!

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 318443

7 of them are away... will prove a very hard challenge but hopefully with our recent form we can get through it..

Ian Welsh

View attachment 318444

Totally forgot to post him on here at last seasons youth intake, got a young Spanish player too but hes on loan but felt this young Scotsman should stay till at least January and with his improving stats its proving a good choice, hope he can become a good player at the club.

Sorry guys been real busy but should have an update up soon, maybe by Sunday Monday! Hope your all enjoying the story though and let me know your thought on it please as its all appreciated!

Hey guys just to let you know ive recently started a you tube channel and ill be posting all different stuff on there including fm13, ive recently posted my game against Real Madrid from earlier in the season (highlights) would be cool if you checked it out, sorry for no update in a while ive just been real busy but the story is still going!

Vs Real Madrid - Football Manager 13 | Sevilla vs Real Madrid Highlights - YouTube

View attachment 320731

October & November

Injury table piles up at Sevilla
Break the consecutive wins record
Amazing performance at Valencia
Fixture list proving tough for Sevilla
Shaky November results
Group G will go down to last game

Results

Champions Cup Grp G

Celtic 1-2 Sevilla
Bony, Fazio

Tough game, we were 2-0 up and Celtic pulled a goal back and missed 2-3 key chances and could of easily won it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deportivo 0-3 Sevilla
Perotti(2), Negredo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valencia 2-5 Sevilla
Negredo(2), Perotti(3)

Amazing result! especially away to Valencia who are a very hard team to beat but to smash 5 past them is something else.

Champions Cup Grp G

Man Utd 2-0 Sevilla

Wasn't surprised at the scoreline although we missed and early sitter AND penalty which i feel could of changed the game, so disappointing we didn't take both chances.

Sevilla 2-1 Valladolid
Alderweireld, Narsingh

Spansih Cup 4th Rnd 1st Leg

Zaragoza 0-3 Sevilla
Navas, Bony, Perotti

Glad we pretty much won this over the 1st leg as it means i can rest players for the home leg.

Sevilla 2-2 Granada
Negredo, Perotti

Very disappointing game as we should of easily seen off Granada.

Champions Cup Grp G

Sevilla 2-4 Man Utd
Bony(2)

Played well and were 2-1 up but they somehow scored 3 goals in 10 minutes, very realistic....

Barcelona 2-0 Sevilla

Tough game after the United match there was alot of tired legs.. Perotti also got injured and will be out for 2-3 Months!!! :( :(

Sevilla 2-0 At.Madrid
Rakitic, Bony

Great result to bounce back after 3 games without a win.

Champions Cup Grp G

Benfica 0-0 Sevilla

Bore Draw. Not one single highlight.

Betis 2-1 Sevilla
Maduro

Disappointing result with Betis scoring a last minute penalty..

View attachment 320732

Player of the Month(s) / Runner Up

Diego Perotti / Wilfred Bony

View attachment 320734View attachment 320735

Champions Cup Group G

View attachment 320736

As you can see with only one game left 2nd place is still up for grabs!

League Table

View attachment 320737

Very pleased with our stand in the league as the top 3 have pretty much ran away at the top already. But realistically id like to just try keep up with them for as long as possible.

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 320738

5 home games in a row! and of course the big show off with Celtic which im confident we will secure 2nd spot.

​Champions League Knockout Stage Draw

View attachment 321372

View attachment 321373 View attachment 321375

So as you can tell from this we managed to finish second in the group and have drawn Galatasaray which wasn't the worst and who i feel we can beat!

In other news we have drawn Real Madrid in the 5th Round Spanish Cup and the winner will play Barcelona in the Quarter Finals!! Will take alot for me to win the Spanish Cup again this year!

View attachment 322303

December & January

Sevilla secure 2nd spot in Group G with Victory
Thriller in Spanish Cup against R. Madrid
Barcelona show exactly why they are so good
No action in Transfer Marker, at all.
Still going strong sticking in with the top two giants in the league
Sevilla staying in decent from despite injury table

Results

Champions Cup Grp G
Sevilla 2-0 Celtic
Bony, Reyes

Got the result needed to qualify through the group stage and onto the next stage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Spanish Cup 4th Rnd 2nd Leg
Sevilla 1-1 Zaragoza
Fazio

Played a weaker side as i knew we had qualified anyway but still expected to win so wasn't to impressed Zaragoza got back into the game.

Almeria 0-2 Sevilla
Bony(2)

Spanish Cup 5th Rnd 1st Leg
Sevilla 5-1 R.Madrid
Navas, Negredo, Bony(3)

Well where to start with this one! Real got 2 red cards along with them paying for it as we banged 5 past them and pretty much completely wipe them out, great result.

Spanish Cup 5th Rnd 2nd Leg
R. Madrid 4-4 Sevilla (9-5 win on aggregate)
Alderweireld, Fazio, Negredo(2)

Another great result and fightback spirit as we were 4-2 down but still pretty much through the lads still fought on and didn't go down without a fight.

Sevilla 4-0 Racing
Reyes, Alderweireld, Narsingh(2)

Spanish Cup QF 1st Leg

Sevilla 2-5 Barcelona
Narsingh, Kondogbia

Sevilla 2-1 Celta
Negredo, Rakitic

Was a tense game as we went down to 10 men and Celta then grabbed an equalizer but we managed to ****** a winner through a superb Rakitic strike and grab an important 3 points.

Spanish Cup QF 2nd Leg
Barcelona 3-0 Sevilla (8-2 loss on aggregate)

Well after our great 9-5 win over Real i was expecting to take the QF's to Barca but they showed exactly why they are so good and showed no mercy over both legs.

Sevilla 1-1 Malaga
Bony

Slightly dissapointed as we were lucky to walk out with a point in what was a close game, was expecting all 3 points as our home form has been very good this season.

Sevilla 4-0 Athletic
Alderweireld, Navas, Bony, Botia

Great way to bounce back after a poor home performance against Malaga and getting knocked out the Spanish Cup. Good win.

Sevilla 2-1 Espanyol
Reyes, Botia

Osasuna 0-0 Sevilla

Very little chances in what was a bore draw and a disappointing performance in a game we really should be winning..

View attachment 322304

Player of the Month(s) / Runner Up

Wilfred Bony / Toby Alderweireld

View attachment 322305View attachment 322306

Bony has been outstanding all season with 22 goals in 23 games, 5 of them coming off the bench

League Table

View attachment 322307

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 322308

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, is anyone still/following the story? as it gets a decent amount of views but not to sure anyone is really enjoying the posts..? let me know please..

Thanks.

View attachment 322773

February & March

R.Madrid get payback in league game
Close tie with Galatasaray with United in the next round for the winner
Goals galore against Deportivo
Finally beat Barcelona which puts us in driving seat
No stand outs in youth intake

Mallorca 1-3 Sevilla
OG, Negredo, Bruma

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R.Madrid 5-0 Sevilla

was down 1-0 at HT and Medel got sent off and Madrid took advantage of the extra man.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sevilla 0-0 R.Sociedad

Bore draw with no real chances which is poor on our part.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Villarreal 1-4 Sevilla
Medel, Reyes, Negredo(2)

Champions Cup 1st Knockout Rnd 1st Leg

Sevilla 2-1 Galatasaray
Bruma, Perotti

Played well and dominated the match but got careless near the end to give away a last minute goal to make the second leg much more interesting.

Getafe 0-1 Sevilla
Negredo

Sevilla 6-4 Deportivo
Medel(3), Digne, Bony, Narsingh

What a game! Medel bagged a hatrick inside 25 minutes and it was 4-3 at half time with Deportivo just not giving up but we managed to stick in and grab a well earned 3 points.

Sevilla 3-1 Valencia
Maduro, Bony, Campana

Champions Cup 1st Knockout Rnd 2nd Leg

Galatasaray 0-0 Sevilla (1-2 on Agg)

So we managed to hang on and advance through to the next round in what was a tense game! we will be against our Group G partners United in what will be a very hard draw.

Valladolid 0-1 Sevilla
Narsingh

Granada 0-2 Sevilla
Negredo(2)

Sevilla 1-0 Barcelona
Bony

YES! we finally beat Barca in a game we actually looked the better side and with this win it will put us in the title race with only 7 games left!

View attachment 322778

Player(s) of the Month/ Runner Up

Gary Medel / Alvaro Negredo

View attachment 322783View attachment 322784

Medel has been great for us this season and was last season but injuries keep putting a stop to his great form but bounced back amazingly the past 2 months and deservedly was the stand out man.

League Table

View attachment 322785

Upcoming Fixtures
View attachment 322779

So we have United in the CL and with 7 games left we have a real chance of winning the league which i was never expecting!

View attachment 322862

Champions Cup Quarter Finals 1st Leg

View attachment 322864 vs View attachment 322865

Both teams qualified through Group G which saw United beat Sevilla comfortably in both Group games so Sevilla will be out for some revenge!

United 4-1 Sevilla
Negredo

View attachment 322867

So it looks like our journey is hanging by the thread as United once again outclass us for the 3rd time this season in a game very one sided which leaves us all to do for the home leg.

Last edited: