Arsenal looking into Possibility of emergency loan Goalie

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 7K
I would be highly surprised if it was a big name, I mean, look at who Man City brought in last season when they needed an emergency loan keeper, it's not like you can just go out and loan a world class keeper.

They got Martin Fulop last year not a bad goalie :)

It has to be a premier league goalie
****, forgot that one :(

Maybe they'll loan Paul Robinson!

(Hopefully they won't be playing in a match where Gary Neville would pass the ball to Robinson, oh wait, Neville retired. But you never know, such a thing may repeat itself!)

They got Martin Fulop last year not a bad goalie :)

Hardly in the same class as some of the names people are throwing around.

And I cant see any team letting their first choice keeper, like Robinson, leave on loan when they still have something to play for.

What is wrong with James Shea & Sean McDermott?
Why cant teams just trust in the players they have?

What is wrong with James Shea & Sean McDermott?
Why cant teams just trust in the players they have?

Because they're very young and have no experience outside of the Reserves. At least Szczesny had played for Brentford.

No surprise really that some people are just taking this thread as an opportunity to try (and fail miserably in most cases) to be funny/spam.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Wenger should play in goal himself.

comme ça

Because they're very young and have no experience outside of the Reserves. At least Szczesny had played for Brentford.
Im sure they are qualified enough to warm the bench for Almunia, everybody has to start somewhere.

In all seriousness I think Ruud Boffin would be a good choice. His name describes what Wenger thinks of himself.

Maybe arsenal should loan/buy Igor Akinfeev from CSKA?, should be a great deal because he's still young and have got plenty of experiences.

Back