Arsenal looking into Possibility of emergency loan Goalie

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 7K
Ashley will probably give you Tim Krul, just to wind the fans up.

Can see someone from Blackpool/Wigan/West Brom going.

They won't be getting anyone like Cudicini, as he plays for Spurs, not Robinson obviously, not Mignolet or Gordon as they seem to rotate as Gordan is always injured, won't get a GK from Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool, City, Spurs, Everton.

Who would they get then? Chris Kirkland's gone out on loan somewhere hasn't he? The closest thing I came to was Dave Stockdale, then immediatley I thought, never gonna happen.
Kirkland was recalled or sent back I think as Leicester have Ricardo

On Sy sports news it said he is now looking for one now as Szenzsy is out for 6 weeks :(

That is actually a really good choice for Arsenal. Would be cheap, has experience and is good in short stints. Sounds perfect.

Only thing is he plays for spurs ;)

why would they give their local rivals a goalie that possibly helps them win the league

Only thing is he plays for spurs ;)

why would they give their local rivals a goalie that possibly helps them win the league

Ahh forgot about that XD. Possibly Tim Krul? Wouldn't be horrible.

i think he will go to a country who isn't playing football atm and get someone from there

haha i feel sorry for you guys with the spammers and the football manager football fans who dont entirely understand thats theres a difference :P

id find it very suprising if you got a premiership goalie as the league is so close this season and every team would be wanting every play they can keep

though chris kirkland doesnt look like hes wanted at wigan at all

he was due to go out on loan to caerdydd but they cancelled it (hopefully because of martinez wanting to actually respect swansea for once and not **** all over us) so this would look to be the only serious chance you have

for who quoted tom heaton earlier hes injured as is david marshall hence why cardiff have loaned 2 keepers themselves (they must have like 15 loan players now)

i doubt krul would go to you as theres no cover for harper then

can you not get stuart taylor from man city? (if hes there i dont actually know)

Back