Arsenal - Manchester United 22-01-12

First Goalscorer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We got the 3 points (phew)... At times it wasn't very pretty, but we got the win and that's what matters :)

Arshavin can fk right off. Never want to see him play for us again, sick of him being useless. His attempt to stop Valencia was laughable.

Ox was really good, Koscielny was amazing.

poor what was arsene doing taking off Chambo for Arshavin? oO)

sigh

smart move by sir alex moving valencia to right back. he probably knows arshavin is **** at tracking back and valencia wasnt getting much joy against vermalen.

I am saying this every week now Welbeck could be a proper United Legend if he keeps his head! I just think we have found new scholes in Valencia. I mean characterwise, he is never in any controvarsies, keeps his head and does his job week-in week out!

I don't think valencia is the new scholes, he just doesn't have the same passing ability, don't get me wrong he's a great player but I don't think he's a strong enough player to play in the centre of the park like scholsey

I don't think valencia is the new scholes, he just doesn't have the same passing ability, don't get me wrong he's a great player but I don't think he's a strong enough player to play in the centre of the park like scholsey

He meant it in terms of attitude, even if it wasn't all that clear :p

Was a pretty decent game in all, the terribly boring first half was made up for by an interesting second.

Great to see Chamberlain start and show why he deserved his position on the pitch, showed real quality and I'll be shocked if he isn't starting next match.

Either team could have won based on the chances in that game, unfortunately it wasn't us today but the lads can definitely be proud of the 2nd half performance.

Also, such a pity that the most in-form striker on the planet just a month ago missed a sitter, but his finish for our goal was fantastic.

I'm sure he was comparing their personalities not playing abilities and style ;)

Yeh in terms of character he is, playing style no.

I probably misunderstood :p

2nd half was with tempo, but man wtf.

now 4th place looks like trying to reach the summit of Mt Everest.

I think United will win 2-1 but it will be a pretty even game and their win will come from the flanks which will be detrimental to Arsenal's success because I can't see their full backs stopping Nani or Valencia .

Yay! I was partially right with my prediction on the game with the scoreline .

Status
Not open for further replies.