Arsenal release Gallas.

On his way to Juve, all over Spanish papers this morning. They are the only club willing to offer 75k a week for him.

Cannavaro's replacement perhaps?

Probably a stop-gap until they find the ideal Cannavaro replacement, also, Criscito's Co-Owner deal ends at the end of this season coming, who certainly looks to be the perfect partner to Chiellini.

Simon Kjaer is a possible replacement,so is Mexes and Sakho.

I think Wenger will fancy a young player this time,rather than go for the older head.

please not hangeland he will cost to much for his age which could be spent on a younger player with a better future

Good player, sometimes poor temprement, will prove hard to replace

IMHO, he, on his day has been one of the best central defenders of the past decade. I reckon Kjaer or possibly Phil Jagielka who has been linked will be his replacement.

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

Simon Kjaer is a possible replacement,so is Mexes and Sakho.

I think Wenger will fancy a young player this time,rather than go for the older head.

I always think you need an experienced CB in their, especially if a young player will be in there. I think Hangeland is a good shout, plenty of experience there, not too old.

i think you are all jumping the gun a wee bit as its not on ssn bbc sport or the official Arsenal Website