Arsenal release Gallas.

IMHO, he, on his day has been one of the best central defenders of the past decade. I reckon Kjaer or possibly Phil Jagielka who has been linked will be his replacement.

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

I always think you need an experienced CB in their, especially if a young player will be in there. I think Hangeland is a good shout, plenty of experience there, not too old.

Tbh,Hangeland would be a good replacement,however he will definately not be cheap for Arsenal,especially when he's been rock-solid at the back for Fulham last season and the heart of the defensive line.

I would say that Arsenal would have to fork out probably £15million plus to get him,whereas they could get a younger centre half who has been recently praised for his awareness and ability to play as if he's the same age as Hangeland.

Kjaer has also revealed his wanting to move to a bigger club,preferrably in England and Palermo might let him go for around £10million,if Arsenal are lucky.

oO)

It was there,I will find it,give me a second.

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

Jesus.

I thought I read it right on the website,turns out it was a misread once again.

My mistake.

So now they have to get..

A goalkeeper..

2 centre backs? 1 atleast.

Maybe a midfielder if Fabregas leaves? I'm starting to see why they need money.

A target man, or another striker, as everyone keeps saying.

And some god **** English players!

thank god for that he was the biggest ****

He may have been a **** but he is a solid player. Arsenal will definitely miss him and need to find a replacement fast. No bullshit, no 'youngster for the future' - Silvestre's getting on, Vermaelen can't really be considered our best central defender this season as he is yet to improve. Get someone who's up to the pace now rather than in a couple of seasons.

you dont realy believe wikipedia do you ??

i could go now and change his name to Frank Ashton and make him German:p

But it's reliable enough for me.

And no,if you did,the Wiki mods would change it back :p

EDIT-

Who the **** is Frank Ashton? oO)

Just searched him and apparently he doesn't exist XD

Look at what I did to Gallas' page on Wiki.:p End of 1st paragraph.