Arsenal release Gallas.

Nah he'll go abroad most likely. Apparently Juve are after him, someone also told me Bayern. Can only see him in Italy or France to be honest.

Ehem..

This isn't who can tamper with Wikipedia the most.

Stay on topic please..

It is technically on topic, its William Gallas:p. Not a great loss tbh, plenty of players to replace him.

If true this is a dreadful loss for Arsenal, one of their few experienced players and a French international to boot.

I havent edited anything, apart from exposing his homosexual side,

he is goin his contract is up an he is not goin to be offered 75k from arsenal

No more off topic dribble, you've had your fun. Anymore, and infractions will be handed out.

No more off topic dribble, you've had your fun. Anymore, and infractions will be handed out.

Yeah, we have had our fun about Gallas, sorta getting tiring now.

Still, Kjaer, Jagielka and Hangeland are my picks to join. Will have to bring in an English player though, with the new rules coming in.

Yeah, we have had our fun about Gallas, sorta getting tiring now.

Still, Kjaer, Jagielka and Hangeland are my picks to join. Will have to bring in an English player though, with the new rules coming in.

Everton will not let Jagielka go easily. Arsene Wenger would never pay a huge load for an Englishman. Moyes would want at least £15M for him, solid defender, and young.

I hope this to be true, so now Arsene sign another defender.

A new one and a new goalkeeper are really needed (as well as a replacement for Fabregas if he finally goes this summer, ofc).