• Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger insists the race for the Premier League title is far from over.

More...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No...

We should be pushing for 4th place.

Really!? The man is in Denial

He's got a fight for fourth place on his hands, the title is a no goer!

we have no chance of winning the league this season, 4th place will be winning the league for me. :)

Last edited:
I refuse to write Arsenal off but don't agree with Wenger, they won't challange for the title this season but if they can just pull their **** together then they can still be a big threat to most teams. They still have a good base of players in the likes of Schezny, Vermaelan, Sagna, Wilshire, Arshavin, Gervinho, Arteta and Van Persie. They need some luck with injuries but if they can keep these players fit then they have a squad as good as Liverpool and Spurs imo and could finish top 4.

I refuse to write Arsenal off but don't agree with Wenger, they won't challange for the title this season but if they can just pull their **** together then they can still be a big threat to most teams. They still have a good base of players in the likes of Schezny, Vermaelan, Sagna, Wilshire, Arshavin, Gervinho, Arteta and Van Persie. They need some luck with injuries but if they can keep these players fit then they have a squad as good as Liverpool and Spurs imo and could finish top 4.

imo we have a better squad than Liverpool.

We really need some good medical people, a proper defense coach, and a couple of good signings - Emile Heskey for a start. :) In all seriousness, I'd be pretty happy with a 4th place finish let along challenging for the title.

Sunday 2nd October will be measure of Arsenals Premiership season, nice little trip to the Lane, COYS! You lot need a win this weekend, to take some of the emphasis off the derby game next weekend, plus, you've a Champs League game during this week, your 1st team will be out, we've got Shamrock Rovers and all our first team will be rested. I hope to see Wenger stressing out, chucking water bottles around again! NORTH LONDON IS OURS!

Adebayor hat trick anyone?

& Vlad..... Emile Hesky????? COME ON!

Sunday 2nd October will be measure of Arsenals Premiership season, nice little trip to the Lane, COYS! You lot need a win this weekend, to take some of the emphasis off the derby game next weekend, plus, you've a Champs League game during this week, your 1st team will be out, we've got Shamrock Rovers and all our first team will be rested. I hope to see Wenger stressing out, chucking water bottles around again! NORTH LONDON IS OURS!

looking forward to next weekend, Fifa out on Friday and the NLD on Sunday ;)

Seriously Calum? Is this how our long friendship ends? With me shoving an oar up your **** from sheer frustration and leaving you to splinter to death?

lol ment to say first team and said squad, easy mistake guv ;)

imo we have a better squad than Liverpool.

considering the price tag of players brought in :P

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

lol u optimistic spud (sperm) boy. would be happy to see an Own goal from sandro. hehehe and

North London is not yoUrs ;). We have dominated it more than u . it just the last few game we been foully (2-1 and 3-2 )

View attachment 196240

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

im looking forward for a cup final, (cc or fa cup will be better), and a top 4 finish. to early to tell. thats what wenger is talking about

Last edited:

Clearly you don't understand sarcasm. Arsenal will probably whoop spurs. :D

We'll see fella's, see you in some other thread on 3 October (I will have had too many pints on 2 October to post anything constructive, that’s win or lose!) but I think that you guys should be more worried about playing us than at ANY other time in the history of the Premier League.

I can see it now, Adebayor winner in 90th minute up the Paxton End, runs 100 yards down the Park Lane to slide on his knees in front of your crest fallen fans, POETRY!

Its not optimism, just realism, our first team is stronger in the areas that matter, than yours. Parker, Modric and Sandro in the midfield (that’s not even counting VDV!!!!) Plus we’ve come back from 2-0 and 3-1 against you last season, so even if you have the lead, we’ll still have faith. Wenger doesn’t instill that confidence in your team anymore. He has been a great manager for you and produced sides capable of playing the best football I’ve seen in the Premier League, but he has kind of lost his way recently and 90% ish of you know it.

We'll see Goonies, but at the moment, and yes for once, before you say it I’ve heard it all before, blah blah blah, I know we have the measure of you!

Do any of you think you will win? Or would you be happy with a draw? Because for me, I would not be happy with the draw, THFC should be looking at the win!

Sarcasm from a Gooner Vlad, never knew you lot had it in you! :P

I'm glad to see the tension and passion is still there between the 2 sets of fans, just typing this is making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up in excitement and anticipation! I can see myself in the ground and feel the power and angst generated by both sets of fans, and it's still well over a week away! COME ON YOU SPURS! Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back