Arsenal still contenders - Wenger

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't about the bad start they've had. It's about the difference in the quality of United, City and Chelsea's squads compared to the rest of the teams including Arsenal. Arsenal will be lucky with a top 4 finish.

Oh dear...
Got something to say Walrus? Parker BOSSED the midfield today, he was MOM even though the Walker got the romance vote!!!!!

Parker is EXACTLY the player the scum needed, not fancy dans, don't want to get hurt, ***** foot players like Arteta and Benayoun! Not the type of player, THE PLAYER!

Oh yeah, and what did Arteta win last season, Football Writers Player of the year, thought so mate, thanks for trying to mug me off though, didn't quite work out though did it! Don't bother sticking up for the @rse, they've had this coming for seasons, worry about your own team and competing with Spurs for 4th, because I can't see @rseholes coming close enough!

Got something to say Walrus? Parker BOSSED the midfield today, he was MOM even though the Walker got the romance vote!!!!!

Parker is EXACTLY the player the scum needed, not fancy dans, don't want to get hurt, ***** foot players like Arteta and Benayoun! Not the type of player, THE PLAYER!

Oh yeah, and what did Arteta win last season, Football Writers Player of the year, thought so mate, thanks for trying to mug me off though, didn't quite work out though did it! Don't bother sticking up for the @rse, they've had this coming for seasons, worry about your own team and competing with Spurs for 4th, because I can't see @rseholes coming close enough!

You're a moron. I'm a panda.

'nuff said.

Chill out, one match is all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back