Arsenal v Birmingham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 189
  • Views Views 10K
No need for any of that especially the first bit, you are obviously a very sophisticated young man

Alright mabye that a bit harsh but it was definatly not a penalty

Sorry Frankie

Last edited:
Eduardo was injured, because he was too skillfull, and Taylor decided to be a dirty ******* and ruin his career, don't even think about comparing the leg-breaking, career-threatening challenge by an experienced Taylor who knew what he was doing, with an over-zealous challenge that did next to no harm at all from an 18 year old.

I'm sorry, is this one rule for an Arsenal player and one for another?

So when Martin Taylor makes a bad tackle hes a dirty ******* and wanted to break his leg. If A birmingham player had made the tackle that Wilshere had made on an Arsenal player then you would all be ranting and raving about how they are over aggressive and out to bully you. But because its Wilshere he meant no harm at all, which he probably didnt. But thats not the point, Taylor's automatically a 'Dirty *******', but his tackle was hardly worse than Wilshere's, as Eduardo was unlucky to break his leg where Wilshere was lucky to not break his leg.

P.S. - Frankie, it so was a dive. LOL

So when Martin Taylor makes a bad tackle hes a dirty ******* and wanted to break his leg. If A birmingham player had made the tackle that Wilshere had made on an Arsenal player then you would all be ranting and raving about how they are over aggressive and out to bully you. But because its Wilshere he meant no harm at all, which he probably didnt. But thats not the point, Taylor's automatically a 'Dirty *******', but his tackle was hardly worse than Wilshere's, as Eduardo was unlucky to break his leg where Wilshere was lucky to not break his leg.

I posted a pic earlier in the thread on the tackle on Eduardo, and there is a picture in today's middle pages that shows Wilshere going in on Zigic's foot. It was not the same tackle. Let's just shut up about the injury and get on with it, the game's over, nothing we can do about it now.

Then your a ******, duluded and mabye a little bit blind.

And you're evidently a homophobe. No need for comments like that.

I'm not going to gloat here, but this was a very good weekend of football. :)

Am I the only one who thinks that the disallowed goal to Squillaci was not offside?
I've just seen it and it doesn't seem to me.

About penalty, maybe Chamakh dives a bit, but it was a clear penalty, I don't think there's much to argue about that.

i love beating birmingham one more nail in the coffin! good game we should have finshed alot more chances off same old thing really, defo pen all be it on soft side, defo red card not really that nasty but a red for sure there is no comparson to martin taylors which was probley the worst challange i`ve ever seen along with that axel witsel one.3 points well deserverd.

i love beating birmingham one more nail in the coffin! good game we should have finshed alot more chances off same old thing really, defo pen all be it on soft side, defo red card not really that nasty but a red for sure there is no comparson to martin taylors which was probley the worst challange i`ve ever seen along with that axel witsel one.3 points well deserverd.

Oh dear the stench of bias (and bad spelling) from that post.
First of all regarding the pen, you are contradictory as you say defo pen but soft. I thought it was a very soft pen but i could see why it was given but Chamakh made a meal
Then your hatred because of one tackle. Martin Taylor didnt set out to injure him as was seen by his reaction. I was saddened by the tackle and I was not proud. Then for you to say that Wilshere's was not nasty is stupid as he himself came out and apologised.
The media is not killing him as he didnt break any legs, is a bright young english talent and regarded as a good ball player.
EDIT: your avatar is clearly hypocritical too as you brought back this thread looking for an argument

Back