Arsenal v Birmingham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 189
  • Views Views 10K
Arsenal never cheats Only ManUtd and Chelsea does that. Arsenal have got the cleanest image in the world football only next to Barca.

Ahahaha.

You do realise Barca are the biggest load of cheaters in the world, right?

Ahahaha.

You do realise Barca are the biggest load of cheaters in the world, right?

Seeing that he is a Man Utd fan I'm taking that he's being sarcastic?

Disgusting dive from Chamakh btw.

Chamakh must have won more than 5 penalties already this season....I don't think this one was a dive tho, he just made a lot of it. There was a lil contact I think, but my stream was jumpy so hard to tell.... But oh well, we're back in the game. We seem to be struggling with zigic in the air, and our defence is all over the place...will be 3-1 I think.

Seeing that he is a Man Utd fan I'm taking that he's being sarcastic?

Disgusting dive from Chamakh btw.

I hope so. My sarcasm detector is messed up recently.

I've just seen the Chamakh dive. Was pretty bad, I've got to admit.

GodCubed, your sarcasm detector messed up really ;)

And i heard Nasri kicked Brum player after the play was stopped. Can someone confirm it?

And i heard Nasri kicked Brum player after the play was stopped. Can someone confirm it?

Yes, Nasri kicked a Brum player after the player took the ball away from him and fell. :S

I haven't seen it but wouldn't be suprised it's Arsenal...........

XD Sorry.

Is this true? I honestly wouldn't be surprised, Nasri's a nasty piece of work.

Really, it doesn't matter if Chamakh dives. He's gone over as he's seen the opportunity. Sure, it's a way to con the ref, but he could have easily blown the whistle and got the yellow card out for Chamakh, but he didn't. He gave the penalty and Arsenal are back in it.

As for the Birmingham goal... you're all a bunch of cheats, it's illegal to have a 6'7" striker!!!!!!!!!!!!

(A)

XD Sorry.

Is this true? I honestly wouldn't be surprised, Nasri's a nasty piece of work.
Yes, im watching the game, he lost the ball and just kicked the guy, think it was ridgewell for no reason.

Really, it doesn't matter if Chamakh dives. He's gone over as he's seen the opportunity. Sure, it's a way to con the ref, but he could have easily blown the whistle and got the yellow card out for Chamakh, but he didn't. He gave the penalty and Arsenal are back in it.

As for the Birmingham goal... you're all a bunch of cheats, it's illegal to have a 6'7" striker!!!!!!!!!!!!

(A)

How can him diving possibly not matter? oO)

He's conned the ref into giving them a chance back into the game. Of course it matters.

Poor defending and magical work = 2-1 Arsenal.

How can him diving possibly not matter? oO)

He's conned the ref into giving them a chance back into the game. Of course it matters.

I'm saying that it's up to the ref to give it or not, and he did.

Mike is right, it doesnt matter if he dived, im sure he doesnt care and its up to the ref to pick up on these things, it is annoying though.

Back