Arsenal v Birmingham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 189
  • Views Views 10K
Commentator said it's not too much different to Martin Taylor's tackle two years ago. Two words: **** off.

Good save Fabianski. Full time.

"phew' Full Time Arsenal 2 Birmingham 1

nasri pen
chamakh
zigic

Hmmmm Mr. Wenger looks like it isnt just your players who get injured or on the end of bad challenges,

disgusting challenge, people say de jong's on ben arfa was bad, wilshere just proved my point that de jong just went in hard on a bad spot, no intention of getting the ball from wilshere.
It was a shocking challenge but I hardly think he went in to break his legs?

if Chelsea get beat tonight look at the Prem Table :D

What is your problem? I've already explained that the ref gave it, and that's final. Go be annoying on some other thread.

I'm just showing it too people who may have not seen it... :/

Your opinion isnt final :)

Pretty obvious dive by Chamakh. It's obvious the Arsenal fans are going to defend it, and the majority of other supporters will call for his head.

Personally I think it was disgraceful.

disgusting dive, cheating arsenal as usual

Some of the stuff that comes out of you, I think your amazing.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Right, here's my two cents.

I think he's anticipating the contact, if you watch closely, as most footballers do. It's just on the 1/10 chance that the defender actually pulls out, the ref gives a penalty.

Not saying it's not a dive though. Need to see it on MoTD properly.

I would like to see what Wenger has to say about Jack Evilshire's tackle.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has just been shown TV replays of that Jack Wilshere red card, and he tells BBC Sport: "I have no complaints. It looked a red card. He mis-timed the tackle - he didn't want to hurt the player - but he touched him, and it was a red card. Before that, I thought he was outstanding."

oMG Wenger IS sooooooooooooo p33D0, n' E N3VER SEES N E FING!!!!!

Oh wait.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has just been shown TV replays of that Jack Wilshere red card, and he tells BBC Sport: "I have no complaints. It looked a red card. He mis-timed the tackle - he didn't want to hurt the player - but he touched him, and it was a red card. Before that, I thought he was outstanding."
Well atleast Wenger saw it this time ^^)

Good, atleast he saw that incident.

He only saw it on a replay though!!!! Still think there a conspiracy theory to kill all arsenal players, what that a 3rd red card this year. Dirty Gunners.

Arsenal were title contenders when they were the most dirtiest team in the league, So Wenger might have the case here ;)

Back