Arsenal v Chelsea

no mate. not at all, tht why i was saying i not angry yet. youre fine, we where more debating then arguing

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Yes I recall you calling him a 'illiterate baboon' or something like that. And also called him an idiot.

tht didnt bother me, not problem there mate

I wasnt insulting you, merely arguing my point, nothing against you at the end of the day

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

I dont really call that personal, just the fact he didnt read it properly

Ok well fair enough. I'm going to leave you two to do as you please, have fun :)

I've stopped, its getting pointless, like i said i have better things to do ...

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

End of the day, was just football banter, thats how i see it, nothing personal against him just arguing lol

Writing was on the wall

I thought Arsenal might have a chance because Chelsea haven't always been totally convincing against other top teams, cf Villa, Man U, even Atletico away. But when they beat a strong Porto side 1-0 away the writing was on the wall. Porto are a better side than this current Arsenal team.

Although i've always disliked Drogba (we all know the reasons cough cheating **** cough), i must say that freekick was brute. Was he always this good or has he improved his technique in the pre season, I don't know all I can say is United has got to improve at the back and very soon. Vidic looks like he doesn't want to play. I feel like he has a smug look on his face which was good when he was doing well but now i just hate it.