Arsenal v Chelsea

I dont chat rubbish, i speak the truth, tell me what ive said thats rubbish?

You'd think this thread had the title "West Ham v Millwall" the way this is carrying on.

Chelsea had far more quality on the day, they buried their chances and Arsenal really had issues penetrating Chelsea's back line.

Overall? Sure, Arsenal, historically, are a superb club, many titles in the past and they have a great style of play. However, in recent years... and by recent I mean for a while now, Chelsea have been overtaking them steadily. Performances speak louder than defensive posting from a fan who just lost 3-0, sorry.

I hate tottenham and there fans, but you speak sense lol

you spoke rubbish all the way through here mate,

Tell me what i said was rubbish? If you know i spoke it, tell me what i said?

I hate tottenham and there fans, but you speak sense lol

Generalising is most uncool. People often say they dislike fans from certain clubs, rather than aiming their verbal abuse at individuals rather than a group.

I for one have never met or conversed with you before, so how can you hate me?

As I said, generalising is most uncool.

No, i ment as a chelsea fan i hate tottenham, i worded it wrong sorry for that, i didnt mean fans
I apologize for thjat

Generalising is most uncool. People often say they dislike fans from certain clubs, rather than aiming their verbal abuse at individuals rather than a group.

I for one have never met or conversed with you before, so how can you hate me?

As I said, generalising is most uncool.

Couldn't agree more..

Why would people say, you would be nowhere without money ? :S, everyone knows we were a top 5 club before abramovich even came, so give it a rest, you lost today and are now 11 poin ts behind :) deal with it

tht is rubbish, you finished 4 one year,, tht was first time since like 97

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Where was the SOLID, HARD proof?
Fifa hate english clubs nuff said
Madrid tapped up ronaldo for god knows how long, what happened to them?
**** all thats what

there mus have been proof, for the FA to charge chelsea, there was a confession

tht is rubbish, you finished 4 one year,, tht was first time since like 97
Scott, please just leave it now mate. I know you want to get your point across, as everyone does in an arguement, but please just leave it.

Chelsea didnt even get caught, whoever kakuta was at complained and obviously somewhere down the line someone witnessed it, who cares it lifted for the minute right?
and whoever started this argument hasnt got a clue about football
Arsenal lost, Chelsea won, Your 11 points adrift!
You need some strength, power and height in your team

just rubbish, they must of got caught out, as fifa banned them, so there must of been proof to catch them out, i am sure there is pleanty of clubs who have done this before, but didnt get caught

I said TOP 5 you illiterate buffoon, read before you speak, we were always a uefa cup team
We had victories over barcelona and ac milan before abramovich came ... nothing major to brag about but still great wins.

sorry but i remeber,

leeds, utd arsenal, newcastle and liverpool finishing above you. thts 5 teams.

1998 - Abramovich, we were a top 5 team, sometimes top 4

Why are you two still arguing? This is Arsenal vs Chelsea, not 'How well have Chelsea done in the past and are they a big club now?' It's just a pointless arguement now.

Hes ******* me off, im trying to prove a point that im right

1998 - Abramovich, we were a top 5 team, sometimes top 4

ambramovich the best judge of a football, done so well so far, with sacking good managers, signing sheva. he knows about as much as my nan

How And Why on earth did chelsea win 3-0 get to an argument about chelsea 's history??

great freekick from drogba

and all i can say is well done chelsea

Some mug said something and it all went off, abramovich knows nothing?
Does he play for us? He injects the money, sheva was a mistake yes
Berbatov was more than him and he is a flop so shut up u *****