Arsenal v Chelsea

Berbatov was 31.5mil or something
Sheva was 30mil (Papers and that said he was 32.5mil, but he wasnt)
Still your controdicting yourself saying shevas ****, berba is the flop of all flops aswell

Ok lets end it chel-ski won. And Berba is far from a flop, a truly excellent player, and one I even admired at spurs.

Scott is correct. Shevchenko was believed to be around £34m.

He was excellent for tottenham, not for united, even united fans admit it

berbas getting better for utd, he has scored some big goals for utd

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

fair enough max, it is just the first thing i could think of, just googled it

No berbatov stood out at spurs, he was never going to do that under rooney and ronaldo's shadow.

berbas getting better for utd, he has scored some big goals for utd

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

fair enough max, it is just the first thing i could think of, just googled it
T'is ok Scott ;)

What has berbatov or Shevchenko got to do with chelsea beating arsenal 3-0??

this is getting abit out of hand:S

Berbatov has blossomed this season, Foxy mate I've been reading and I have no idea where you're coming from.

He's is so gifted technically and has a very unorthodox style but it's nice to watch and he will be a big player for United.

And as for Sheva, that was your moron owners idea.

What has berbatov or Shevchenko got to do with chelsea beating arsenal 3-0??

this is getting abit out of hand:S
They don't listen mate. They won't give up until one of them admits they are wrong :S

Yep, getting out of hand but max, keith just leave them to argue if we join in it will makes things worse. Yes we lost not the end of the world aslong as we stand a chance of being in champions league football next season then everythings ok.

max mate, you know i aint going to back down, i been in arguments tht have lasted 10 pages, this is still kinda small, i havent even got angry yet

I would carry on, but i have better things to do ... this is getting pointless

max mate, you know i aint going to back down, i been in arguments tht have lasted 10 pages, this is still kinda small, i havent even got angry yet
But why should you get angry over someone typing to from another computer? There's no real need to get angry over it mate. I know you like to win arguements and that's what you'll always be like which isn't bad as it's just a different style of competetiveness. He has stopped now so there, you won. Congratulations lol.

He didnt win :/, i just have better things to do than argue on an internet site ...

i get angry when people, insult me. tht happens alot in some arguments, people get personal.