Arsenal vs Barcelona

it wasnt barcelona v arsenal tonight... it was lionel messi v arsenal tonight

h8 barcelona and wanted messi to get injured but wanted them 2 beat arsenal

I hate Messi but wouldnt complain if he was in a red shirt tonight.

if chelsea had the chance to get messi but had to give away drogba malouda and lampard for him i would want them to accept he is that good

i would still rather have wayne rooney ;)

dont get me wrong, messi is a pure genius but if he wants to tests himself, move to the premiership

imagine messi and rooney upfront together both on top form lol that would be the best attack the world has ever seen

Maybe, people were saying the same about the Dream Team of Real Madrid "Ronaldo, Benzema, Kaka!".
What they did? -Nothing.

He's still only 22. And he is stupidly good, It's pretty scary don't you think?

Astonishing. Messi, genius. Pele himself would be proud. Forget Maradona. What a show! Feel sorry for Arsenal really, Messi was unstoppable. Inter have a lot of homework to do

He is 22, but can he really get any better? I cant see it oO)

I'm sure he will get better. And that is the scary part, if you look what he can do now? And players don't normally peak till 28, and he is only 22, he will get better. Just watch.

What ways can he improve? Heading i suppose but he has scored a few headed goals too lol

Look at his current goalscoring record as well - he's also barca's champions league top goslscorer so being only 22 his record will be amazing!

And to think, I said to my friend he wouldn't get a kick of the ball, oh how wrong i was haha <) XD

real madrid better be careful of this man at the weekend because he can rip em apart

I'd fancy Barca to win against Madrid now, ive watched Madrid recently and they are very dodgy at the back. However scoring almost 3 goals a game i believe?