Arsenal vs Barcelona

MisterStubbs

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS!

Cesc Fabregas starts! what a shock, who didn't see this coming? It's always the same with Wenger, he says a player has no chance blah blah blah yet they make a recover than defines medical reasoning.

:S Cesc starts, ****.
Not to sure who i want to win.:S
At least with almunia playing we are guaranteed some goals.:D

Arsenal v Barcelona

Pre-match build up to what is sure to be a mouth watering tie.
Predictions, team news, live updates etc..

Team news as of yet:

Arsenal

Almunia
Sagna
Clichy
Gallas
Vermaelen
Song
Diaby
Fabregas (yes he starts)
Nasri
Arshavin
Bendtner

Barcelona

Valdes
Maxwell
Alves
Puyol
Pique
Keita
Pedro
Basquets
Ibrahimovic
Messi

Note this isnt a Man United v Liverpool thread, so do everyone a favour and don't even begin to comment along those lines. If so, i will destroy you.

dont get me wrong, im glad he is playing 1) because it will make for a better game and 2) arsenal fans cant make it an excuse if he didnt play and lost ;) lol i joke but in all seriousness, its good he is playing, should be a great footballing game with two amazing footballing side, just can't stand wengers mind games

I hope the game lives up to all the media hype sorrounding it :S

I had a feeling a thread was going to be made when i was making one Lol.

barca 3-1

1-1 second leg

4-2 barca aggregate

i predicted the united result right last night

Do you know how long it took me to make this :'(

XD I will destroy you.XD

Unlucky JDY beaten to it by a few minutes.

I would love to see a great football, even I am a Spurs fan. I would vote for 2-2.

I predicted 1-0 to Arsenal (crazy, I know, but have faith) and 0-0 or 1-1 in the second leg. Perhaps I'm a bit biased and going on what I want to happen rather than think about the result, but I genuinely believe Arsenal have a chance.

I predicted 1-0 to Arsenal (crazy, I know, but have faith) and 0-0 or 1-1 in the second leg. Perhaps I'm a bit biased and going on what I want to happen rather than think about the result, but I genuinely believe Arsenal have a chance.

no offense Mike but i cant see that happening. i mean id love nothing more than another english team to get to the semi finals (after we do hopefully) and maybe another all english final AGAIN but i dont see it, i think barcelona will be too strong over both legs mate :/ as much as i dont want them too be

Ah well, close it if you must. Although my thread was way more informative and not just one getting an ****** over a bit of breaking news.

;)

no offense Mike but i cant see that happening. i mean id love nothing more than another english team to get to the semi finals (after we do hopefully) and maybe another all english final AGAIN but i dont see it, i think barcelona will be too strong over both legs mate :/ as much as i dont want them too be

Yeah, I see what you mean. Messi's a scarily blinding character and if the Arsenal defense can't stop him, along with Xavi and whoever else is attacking (purposely left out Zlatan) then we're screwed. But Fabregas starting is a boost, at least we have the will-power to go forward and not be afraid to.

Let's see some ****** shots from distance too instead of playing it into the net!

Ah well, close it if you must. Although my thread was way more informative and not just one getting an ****** over a bit of breaking news.

;)

If you'd donated you could have closed this yourself.

Yes, JDY, that was a hint. (A)

zlatan starts mate and has been scoring recently :/

what ever happens, its going to be one of a match to watch for the likes of me who supports none of the teams lol