Arsenal vs Barcelona

Messi put on a masterclass and Barcelona have shown how far some teams are so far behind them now in class in the Champions League.

Would love to see Man Utd play Barca without the spine of there team. So, Vidic, Fletcher, Valencia, Rooney. Can I also say how good Clichy was, and also Denilson is so underated.

Would love to see Man Utd play Barca without the spine of there team. So, Vidic, Fletcher, Valencia, Rooney. Can I also say how good Clichy was, and also Denilson is so underated.

Even just without Rooney.

To be fair barca didn't have the spine of there team either. both cb's, iniesta, ibrahimovic.

As well, were exactly do united even come into this?oO)

You were well beaten by barcelona. No shame in that. Don't go bringing other teams into it.:p

This game was entertaining to say the least, unfortunate that we had to be the losing side but I didn't expect any different...

Messi is insane.

Messi was ***** again i see.

4 hattricks in 2010, unstoppable.

Clichy was are best on the pitch, he actually looked like he wanted to win.
Denilson underrated???? he did nothing, can't track back, passing wasn't great and xavi rode rings around him, merida could have done a better job:p

Looking back at the game last night I realized Barcelona are a better team than Arsenal because of three things: First, their squad is simply physically stronger, almost every Barca player could push an Arsenal player of the ball. If they couldn't play physical then Chelsea would have probably beaten them last year. Second, Barca players were calm in possession. You could see them taking their time and looking around where to pass next when they received the ball, not rushing to make a one-touch pass to the first player they see. And third: Messi.