Arsenal vs Chelsea - Monday 27th December - 20:00

No Nicolas Anelka at all for Chelsea today surprises me.

Arsenal starting with RVP over Chamakh also surprises me slightly, but no surprise at Walcott starting the form he's been in.

No Nicolas Anelka at all for Chelsea today surprises me.

Arsenal starting with RVP over Chamakh also surprises me slightly, but no surprise at Walcott starting the form he's been in.

We got Bolton in 2 days so i expect Nico will start that

great Paulo Ferreiras playing :S

The same Paulo that done a job on Bale.

He didnt do amazing tbh Bale got the better of him quite a few times and I much prefer Bosingwa to Paulo

I'd of thought Carlo would rest him on the game against the lesser side (no offence to Bolton).

Paolo seems to struggle against players that cut in, E.G. Arshavin.

I'd of thought Carlo would rest him on the game against the lesser side (no offence to Bolton).

Paolo seems to struggle against players that cut in, E.G. Arshavin.

We struggle against Bolton at home normally, and for the second comment Arshavin is on the bench so thats ok.

21 Fabianski
03 Sagna
06 Koscielny
20 Djourou
22 Clichy
04 Fabregas
08 Nasri
14 Walcott
17 A Song
19 Wilshere
10 Van Persie

Substitutes

• 53 Szczesny,
  • 18 Squillaci,
  • 02 Diaby,
  • 07 Rosicky,
  • 23 Arshavin,
  • 29 Chamakh,
  • 52 Bendtner

He didnt do amazing tbh Bale got the better of him quite a few times and I much prefer Bosingwa to Paulo

Bale knocked the ball around him and beat him once, Paulo kept taking him inside where he isen't as threatening. Paulo will do a job when needed.

We struggle against Bolton at home normally, and for the second comment Arshavin is on the bench so thats ok.

Nasri cuts in too.. Nasri is in much better form that Arshavin too, so I don't think it is ok. That is without question their main advantage and they must use it if they stand a chance of beating Chelsea.

Anelka has been struggling with a bad knee thats why he is being left out and has only scored 1 in his last 13 also.

Starting Line Ups added to OP.

Isn't Anelka top scorer for Chelsea this season (in all comps)?

I'm going for a bore draw, just can't see Arsenal being on their game again, and Chelsea aren't on form.

expect nasri to cause ferreira all sorts of problems if the full back isnt supported well

Arsenal's centre-back pairing is Djorou and Koschielny. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Got to be a Chelsea win.

Have to admit, Arsenal defence looks a bit weak. Djourou and Koscielny up against Drogba could be brutal for Arsenal...