Arsenal vs Chelsea - Monday 27th December - 20:00

****** yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex Song :wub::wub:

wasn't quite was I'd class as a 'great goal'.

But they all count! ;)

I thought it was a great goal. Excellent build up play switching ball from side to side. Lots of passing. Then they penetrate, van Persie probably should have shot, but got taken down and then the most offensive defensive midfielder in World football with a shot low in the corner. Was an excellent team goal imo.

Strike just before half time.

Get in! Wheels are coming off Carlo! ;)

I refuse to gloat or celebrate because I know Arsenal to well..

I'm impressed so far with Arsenal's centre-backs, they have looked dominant and not given Drogba much of a chance. Although, to be honest, Chelsea haven't really threatened much. I just hope we hold on for the second 45.

I thought it was a great goal. Excellent build up play switching ball from side to side. Lots of passing. Then they penetrate, van Persie probably should have shot, but got taken down and then the most offensive defensive midfielder in World football with a shot low in the corner. Was an excellent team goal imo.

If I'm honest, I only looked up at the screen when I heard the commentator shouting, and seen Song slide it in the bottom corner.

Anyhow, glad Chelsea are loosing.

On MNF the ref confirmed if Song missed he would have given a pen to arsenal as he played advantage

Arsenal have been solid throughout the entire half, at the moment it's all too easy - highly doubt it will be the same in the second half but I ****** hope it is.

Song's goal was a good team effort, everybody showing hunger by getting into the box.

interesting to hear that clattenberg would have given the penalty had the goal not been scored, think hes been good so far. Big second half coming

The Second half will be interesting as Chelsea have to get on the ball and attack, meaning Arsenal can play on the counter and we all know how good they are at that. Walcott vs Cole has been a very interesting battle aswell, and with Cashley on a yellow, it makes it even better for Arsenal on the counter attack.

Although, I still expect a Didier Drogba goal out of nowhere.

Arsenal have been solid throughout the entire half, at the moment it's all too easy - highly doubt it will be the same in the second half but I ****** hope it is.

Song's goal was a good team effort, everybody showing hunger by getting into the box.
chelsea cant afford to pay on the counter, they will press you much higher up the pitch, however that can leave space behind for your flyers