Reaction score
Tuesday 1st February 2011
Barclays Premier League
19.45 Kickoff
Emirates Stadium, London

200px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png
200px-Everton_FC_Crest-colour.svg.png

Arsenal Team News

Arsenal will be without their top scorer Samir Nasri, who injured his hamstring in the FA Cup win over Huddersfield. Centre-half Sebastien Squillaci is suspended following his red card in the same match.
Suspended: Squillaci (one match) Doubtful: Denilson (hamstring), Fabianski (shoulder)
Injured: Diaby (calf), Frimpong (knee), Vermaelen (Achilles)

Everton Team News
Everton midfielder Tim Cahill may miss out after playing for Australia in the Asian Cup final at the weekend.
Victor Anichebe remains a doubt having missed the FA Cup match against Chelsea with a groin strain.
Doubtful: Anichebe (groin), Cahill (international duty), Hibbert (virus)
Injured: Barkley (leg)

The Premier League returns after a very busy deadline day. Although Not for Arsenal and Everton who did nothing on Deadline Day to shock us. Everton signed some unknown forward was thier only buisness. They have lost winger Stephen Pieenar who the last time these two met at the Emirates last Janaury scored a fantastic chip over Almunia which looked like the Winner untill Tomas Rosicky scored a last minute equaliser. The reverse match at goodison this season was played on Rememberence Sunday and it certantly was a Sunday to Remember for Arsenal who won 2-1 with an unlikely source opening the scoring in Bacary Sagna, Cesc Fabregas Doubled the gunners lead. Everton got a goal back and it was back to the walls stuff as Everton desperatly tried for a equaliser and but Arsenal remained strong and Won 2-1.

What will the score be tonight? I think 2-1 Arsenal

I wrote that all myself^^)

Last edited:
10 - 0 arsenal. Miyaichi to score all of them.
on a more serious note 3 - 1 to arsenal

Arsenal 2-2 Everton.
yeah this would be nice.. if this happened i could see Arsenal being 2-1 down only to get a late Fabregas penalty... (6)

If Arsenal drop points i will be happy but i think they will win comfortably tonight even without their star man (i mean Nasri not Cesc) 3-1 RVP, Chamakh, Walcott

I wrote that all myself^^)

You can tell. (K)

Everton get results out of Arsenal now and then but they look very weak at the moment, a real lack of firepower.

Arsenal 2-1 Everton.

I see your grammar is as bad as ever, Calum ;)

3-0 **** hopefully!

Random Arsenal Match Fact
  • Arsenal are the only side yet to concede a Premier League goal in 2011

Random Everton Match Fact
  • Everton have yet to lose a match when they have been level at half time, drawing eight and winning three.

2-0 Everton I reckon a master class from Everton and Arsenal wont know whats hit them but I do want arsenal to win though

Due to the fact that we have sent players out on loan, our firepower is somewhat lacking to say the least etc etc, 3-0 Arsenal. Though I'd be more than happy with 1-1. but thats my heart speaking

Going for a 3-0 win, done it a few times this season.

Arsenal to miss several chances and Everton to do nothing.

Everton Team

Tim Howard
Phil Neville
Johnny Heitinga
Sylvain Distin
Leighton Baines
Seamus Coleman
Diniyar Bilyaletdinov
Marouane Fellaini
Jack Rodwell
Mikel Arteta
Louis Saha