Arsenal Vs Everton Match Thread

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
******* offside Saha was offside when the ball was crossed to him but Kos failed at a overhead kick which made him onside?

Nope, the initial ball was played so he is offside; if Koscielny had played the initial ball he would have been onside. Poor linesman decision.. where's Sian Massey?

thats a terrible terrible decision

Cracking Finish though Ches had no chance

Song and Szczesny crash into each other :S

the last touch came from koscielny so saha was played onside so it was the right decision

No...

Nope, the initial ball was played so he is offside; if Koscielny had played the initial ball he would have been onside. Poor linesman decision.

still think we will win 2-1

KEEP THE FAITH

so.......whats the score please? Cant watch it-other halfs watchin frickin Vampire Diaries :mad:

so.......whats the score please? Cant watch it-other halfs watchin frickin Vampire Diaries :mad:
unlucky mate, on the plus side you're 1-0 up thanks to a controversial goal, but arsenal arent really threatening despite lots of possession

cheers guy. aye it's a pain the backside lol. Still, it stops the nagging for a bit lol

that is just frickin typical I just do not believe it. I find the match report on the radio, and blow me sideways and call me doreen....Arsenal equalise. I just do not believe the timing. I'm a curse on me club :mad:

What a time to find form!!!!!

Come on boys, one more.

Hearing Arshavin scored?

Of all people, Arshavin :(

Status
Not open for further replies.