• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 316
  • Views Views 17K

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
An interesting game so far. Very much attack vs defence.

Arsenal have had some good chances, but I think Liverpool have defended very well. Flanegan and Robinson are both doing quite well. I can see this finishing as a draw

HT Stats Arsenal v Liverpool Shots 8-2 On target 1-1 Fouls 6-7 Duels Won 50%-50% Passing Accuracy 82%-72% Possession 60%-40%

we've been unlucky, koscielny hitting the bar, eboue comming close

still a half to go

come on you gunners !!

Interesting on the Liverpool pen shout: Spearing looks like he's on his way down anyway, but handballs it before Djourou makes contact. Good decision by ref not to give the pen ultimately - two wrongs don't make a right I guess, but Arsenal would definitely feel hard done by if that went against them. Can see why the ref wasn't sure, though.. view is completely blocked.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Some Arsenal stats:

Fabregas has 80% pass accuracy for the first half, taking 53 touches and having 1 shot (off-target).

Abou Diaby has had 1 shot, made 1 tackle, 35 passes (with 91% completion), won 2 aerial duels (100%) and won 60% of all duels.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Andy Carroll has only won 43% of his aerial duels... and has 31% pass completion.

Ouch. That looks a nasty one for Carroll. Will almost definitely need to be subbed for that :S :(

Carroll with a broken or sprained ankle? Someone confirm.

Don't think it's broken as he was able to walk off on it, most likely a sprain, I should know, I did it to myself last week at tennis :P

But I'm no medical expert. You'll have a bit to wait before confirmation.

He's back on the pitch, what a warrior.

Carroll is back on.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

ffs looks like carra is KOed :S not another ******* injury. Hope he is ok

Now Carragher, the team looks concerned. I think he's out cold! :'(

Looks like Flanagan got him on the chin! The only time they've had a lack of communication. :(

this looks serious, hopefully not. no one likes to see players need medical treatment even if they play for you biggest rivals.

Last edited:
I can see arsenal winning now. Sigh. Liverpool are on an awful run of injuries

Carragher was out cold before he hit the ground.. Looks nasty. Krygiakos coming on..

C'MONNN ARSENAL! SHOOT FFS

That hurt. Really hurt. Concussion and out cold I think :/ Hope its not too bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back