• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 316
  • Views Views 17K

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabregas shoots just wide, Flannagan booked - Arsenal well on top but no real chances bar the header that came off the bar for Koscielny.

Flanagan's first yellow card - Didn't look like one to me, he got the ball, barely touched Nasri, an over-reaction. Ahh well, what do I know?

Yellow card for Skrtel. Harsh tackle, well deserved Yellow IMO

Walcott and Eboue doing really well down the right. Robinson looking uncomfortable so far..

Walcott and Eboue doing really well down the right. Robinson looking uncomfortable so far..

I would disagree with you, he probably wasn't expecting to come on so early, and I think he's been in the right positions considering there is often more than one player attacking him. But then, I'm probably wearing red goggles.

Reina almost dropped a doughnut there

Oooh - Fabregas overhits a pass, Reina leaves it and RvP almost keeps it in. Unlucky.

Wtf did Suarez do there? He should've continued.

Arsenal have had 74% possession.

You mean that little pop-up on the bottom of the screen a minute ago? Read properly Joss, it said "In the last 5 minutes"

If not that one, then my bad :P

Ahh I'd take a draw here, good to get Robinson on, good bit of experience..

Arsenal having all of this possesion but not turning it into a goal..

Robinson is not doing too bad against Walcott..

Half time, Arsenal on top with possession, but Liverpool defending well. Lucas and Spearing helping out the two fullbacks, who themselves are doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back