Arsenal Vs Manchester City (SKY SPORTS 2)

First Goalscorer?

• Nasri

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • Tevez

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Fabregas

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • A. Johnson

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel sorry for the city fans who went to london for the game. As they just watched Arsenal attack Man C defend then Arsenal Attack City defend etc

You gotta remember that Balotelli and Silva were away. If we would have had them avaible, we would have had much more attacking formation. This game showed we lacked strikers before Dzeko. We had to use that useless Jo. And Silva is our only creative mid.
And dont say that we have santa cruz, and Ade too... we all know they are not in Mancinis plans anymore...

It was a valuable away point. Especially when Tottenham and Chelsea both lost.
I find that hard to believe because Citeh didn't even try getting more than a point.

You gotta remember that Balotelli and Silva were away. If we would have had them avaible, we would have had much more attacking formation. This game showed we lacked strikers before Dzeko. We had to use that useless Jo. And Silva is our only creative mid.
And dont say that we have santa cruz, and Ade too... we all know they are not in Mancinis plans anymore...

It was a valuable away point.

Thats cotton though, When we went to Eastlands, We had no Rooney, Valencia or Anderson, and you played the exact same way.

It's gonna be a sad day when/if City win the league :S

It was a valuable away point.

Balotelli and Silva out or not, those players on the pitch have the ability to at least stray into the opposition half on the counter. Pretty much every other team in the league will do that against the big teams with players of far less quality. Surely if you want to be seen as title challengers you should at least be having a go against every team in the league. You did exactly the same to United, at home, and you even had Silva for that game, so there's no excuse for defending a performance like that. I'd be extremely disappointed to see United put out a game plan like that, I'm pretty sure most Arsenal, Chelsea and **** even Spurs fans would agree.

Cant even go on a forum without city bashing. I just rise above it nowadays since it gets tedious and old.

Thats cotton though, When we went to Eastlands, We had no Rooney, Valencia or Anderson, and you played the exact same way.

We played much more attacking against you. How many chances did you have? I dont remember much of the game but i remember that you guys had a pretty defensive tactic too.

And please remember... it's mancini who does the tactics. Not me, or none of the city fans. I really hoped we would make more attacks. Arsenal played good and if someone would have deserved to win... it would be Arsenal.´

Edit: I agree that those players should be capable of doing the job. But Silva and Balotelli are very important players..especially Silva. If you have seen him play for us you would know that he really is 1 of the best players in BPL now.

Last edited:
Cant even go on a forum without city bashing. I just rise above it nowadays since it gets tedious and old.

City derserve it 100%

What did they do part from defend?

Yeah because city played beautiful football today and don't deserve to be called boring :\
Saying that, I guess they did what needed to be done, they got a draw, can't begruge them of that.

Wow. Got back from the game and City just killed it tbh...

Agree with Frankie some posts above tbh - So much money spent on buying (and keeping) players like Tevez and you line up in the most boring flat(ish) 4-4-2 and defend/watse time for 90 minutes. I'm not sure why i'm surprised tbh - City did it at the Emirates last season too and at Home to Utd this. Tbh, all they've done is probably gift their biggest rivals the title with almost 20 games to play. Tevez was poor, Jo is what? 6' 3? And didn't win a single header against even Wilshere!

Boring Boring City, but Arsenal lacked the cutting edge - well done for a very good defensive performance from 4 tanks at the back.

We played much more attacking against you. How many chances did you have? I dont remember much of the game but i remember that you guys had a pretty defensive tactic too.
no you really reall didnt, united had more possession and more chances in that game.

Yeah because city played beautiful football today and don't deserve to be called boring :\
Saying that, I guess they did what needed to be done, they got a draw, can't begruge them of that.
I dont mind the boring part, i respect your opinions. Its because its city that the bashing is so extreme.

City did defend well though

congrats to them :'(

its not city bashing, you didnt even attempt to play, you certainly had the players to counter. only poor finishing from arsenal prevented defeat

I dont mind the boring part, i respect your opinions. Its because its city that the bashing is so extreme.
No it's not. It's because City claim to be title contenders and then play like that. You would never see United or Chelsea play like that. ****, even West Brom attacked more than City and look what they got against us.

And please remember... it's mancini who does the tactics. Not me, or none of the city fans. I really hoped we would make more attacks. Arsenal played good and if someone would have deserved to win... it would be Arsenal.

Why are you defending his tactics then if you disagree with them? Do you see Liverpool fans defending Hodgson's tactics? Very few.

City may play boring football but they are 2nd so they must be doing something right.

10 points out of 12 over christmas and we defended like LIONS! Dzeko on his way and a nice group of winnable fixtures coming up. If we defend heroically and draw aginst our remaining fixtures against our closest rivals and beat the rest and there is a good chance we will win the league.

Why are you defending his tactics then if you disagree with them? Do you see Liverpool fans defending Hodgson's tactics? Very few.

Cuz i understand him cuz he is the coach. He thinks about the result more... it was a valuable point but the fans want more attacking indeed.

And to you who said: "city claim to be title contenders".... mancini said in the press-conference that he thinks 1 of the last years top 4 will probly win it. Mancini is aiming for a top 4 place.
I would like us to play attacking and really challenge for the title but Mancini doesn't take that much risks. So i dont think we will win the title. But im pretty sure that we will be in the top 4.

And if Hodgson would be with liverpool at the top of the league now... playing very defensivly, i dont think the fans would mind :D

Last edited:
10 points out of 12 over christmas and we defended like LIONS! Dzeko on his way and a nice group of winnable fixtures coming up. If we defend heroically and draw aginst our remaining fixtures against our closest rivals and beat the rest and there is a good chance we will win the league.

I'd like to see you come out and play at Old Trafford, I really would. You're 2 games ahead and are 2 points behind, you make it seem like the title is effectively yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.