Arsenal Vs Manchester City (SKY SPORTS 2)

First Goalscorer?

• Nasri

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • Tevez

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Fabregas

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • A. Johnson

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Was One Of the worst attacking displays from city. Defensively Sound but really Mancini has to atleast attack for the period of the game if hes wanting to challenge for the league.

PS, Can someone tell me what Zabaleta actually did cos i have no clue

Cant even go on a forum without city bashing. I just rise above it nowadays since it gets tedious and old.

It part of the Package of spending millions and millions of players Mate

We played much more attacking against you. How many chances did you have? I dont remember much of the game but i remember that you guys had a pretty defensive tactic too.

And please remember... it's mancini who does the tactics. Not me, or none of the city fans. I really hoped we would make more attacks. Arsenal played good and if someone would have deserved to win... it would be Arsenal.´

Edit: I agree that those players should be capable of doing the job. But Silva and Balotelli are very important players..especially Silva. If you have seen him play for us you would know that he really is 1 of the best players in BPL now.

You where at Home, Played Toure, Barry and De jong all played holiding role... We where away, and didnt play with that much adventure but played with more then you, and at least we made attacking changes.

Manini says the reason he played so defensively was because of fixture congestion.. Right. Can't just rest players or anything. Wenger did see the sending off, but not properly lol

Ridiculous sending off for Zabaleta. Don't know who sagna thought he was sticking his horrible spaghetti hair into zabaletas face, poor guy. Great defensive display from City. You can't criticise a team for that. They had a game plan and successfully played it out.

Manini says the reason he played so defensively was because of fixture congestion.. Right. Can't just rest players or anything. Wenger did see the sending off, but not properly lol

Not like he hasn't bought the squad to be able to rotate and rest players.

What the **** Hansen? What an advert for the PL. Right, so one team attacks and one team, having spent £200m, defends for 90 minutes. Worst. Game. Ever. (Uh, well apart from City last year at Home. Coincidence? I think not.)

Fabianski must have been one **** of a bored guy :p

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

What the **** Hansen? )

He was being Scarcastic ;)

What the **** Hansen? What an advert for the PL. Right, so one team attacks and one team, having spent £200m, defends for 90 minutes. Worst. Game. Ever. (Uh, well apart from City last year at Home. Coincidence? I think not.)

Maybe he was being sarcastic and your radar's off?

You can't win with kids. You can't win attacking. How do you win Mr. Hansen? :p

Ridiculous sending off for Zabaleta. Don't know who sagna thought he was sticking his horrible spaghetti hair into zabaletas face, poor guy. Great defensive display from City. You can't criticise a team for that. They had a game plan and successfully played it out.
Jealous ;)

Tbf, Zabaleta brought it on himself a little taking Bac out the way he did.

no you really reall didnt, united had more possession and more chances in that game.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/9163093.stm

minimal difference in possession and one more shot (off target might i add)

No it's not. It's because City claim to be title contenders and then play like that. You would never see United or Chelsea play like that. ****, even West Brom attacked more than City and look what they got against us.

we dont claim to be contenders this year, the plan for this year is to get CL football next year - and playing for a point against the other top teams in the league rather than risking a loss and possibly dropping out of the CL spots is the best way about it, it also allows the team to gel properly

Jealous ;)

Tbf, Zabaleta brought it on himself a little taking Bac out the way he did.

nothing can excuse nutting someone on a football pitch... nothing.

You arsenal were lucky not to face Dzeko today :p He just passed the medical and will tomorrow or on friday be presented. I think they are going to buy maybe 1-2 players more this window probly. Barry was awful and really 1 year younger than Gerrard.
And Gerrard is twice Barry. He shouldn't be playing for England tbh.

This game wont be making headlines... the liverpool game probly will. I just checked liverpool official site and the fans are very very angry.

Last edited:
nothing can excuse nutting someone on a football pitch... nothing.
He barely touched him. I don't like what Sagna did, but it's not like Zabaleta didn't contribute.

I guess Song probably deserved a red for the vicious hit to Jo's head as well?

He barely touched him. I don't like what Sagna did, but it's not like Zabaleta didn't contribute.

I guess Song probably deserved a red for the vicious hit to Jo's head as well?

no lol, jo was being a ***.

he put his face into zabaleta's and pushed into him, essentially a little headbutt - which is classed as violent conduct. straight red and 3 game ban.

i hope city appeal against the zabaleta card, he should have maybe got a yellow for the tackle at a push but thats all, and id have said the same if it was zabaleta in the wrong.

Van Persie Deserved A Red Card for running at De Jong and Pushing Him in the face but De Jong inst a wet boy so stayed up

Status
Not open for further replies.