Arsenal Vs Manchester City (SKY SPORTS 2)

First Goalscorer?

• Nasri

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • Tevez

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Fabregas

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • A. Johnson

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never Seen Such Defending in My Life. City call themselves a big team?

Chelsea Utd Liverpool etc would never do that. What Bores

WTF man city should be 5th

They have shwon no fight and intention to win a game

Im sorry for you Man City fans

Manchester City, richest team in the world, over two years and hundreds of mil spent on building a great squad and they play like Rangers at Old Trafford.

**** sake, 2 points dropped tbh. Sagna, shocking. However Eboue is a decent right-back so we should be fine.

Man City keep doing that every match, they don't deserve to win a thing.

Red cards were stupid, just book them both please, such a pointless red card. Have no complaints though. A Fantastic performance from the defence. i dont let the boring city chants get to me, a very good point against a team who are very attacking. Jo was shocking again. Thought Kolo, Kompany and Zabaleta were brilliant again. Song was good for arsenal.

I don't think I've seen a team so defensive at the emirates.. wow, they lack any ambition at all. You wouldn't have thought they have £202432040 million, and buy all these strikers, yet can't even attempt to put a striker in our half.

Heres to hoping Man City fall on their boring blue ****.

Boring Boring City is no more an ironical chants. Its the way they play. Boring boring. 350 Million stoke city.

City played like this at Eastlands against us,shocking...small club,small mentality

Red cards were stupid, just book them both please, such a pointless red card. Have no complaints though. A Fantastic performance from the defence. i dont let the boring city chants get to me, a very good point against a team who are very attacking. Jo was shocking again. Thought Kolo, Kompany and Zabaleta were brilliant again. Song was good for arsenal.
you cant really believe that Joe, it was so lacklustre from city, yu didnt even attempt to play on the counter, its not like you dont have the players for it

I was impressed by Pablo Zabaleta, seen him play central midfield and right-back, played well tonight and looked up for the match throughout. Shame about the ending though, such a bad side of football, never thought Sagna could get that wound up.

Great day to be a Man Utd fan, 2 points lost for Arsenal and City.
City dont seem to be much threat if their scared to play football away from home they cant challenge us.

It wasn't even... soak up, and counter, it was.. let's park the bus.

I was impressed by Pablo Zabaleta, seen him play central midfield and right-back, played well tonight and looked up for the match throughout. Shame about the ending though, such a bad side of football, never thought Sagna could get that wound up.
You would think it was probably just out of frustration. Unless Zabaleta said something.

Just want too say if Man City are being considered as 'title contenders' this year then surely you've got to aim to beat the best.

You would not see Man Utd come to the Emirates and in the 90th min at 0-0 try and waste time for the point, they'd be going for all three points.

Other then than bit of a boring game tbh, thought Joe Harts save was amazing.

Wow City are soo boring, Literally how can Mancini be the man to take them forward, when he has this small club, a point is a good result mentality. Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea go to win where ever they play, surely Mancini should do the same.

you cant really believe that Joe, it was so lacklustre from city, yu didnt even attempt to play on the counter, its not like you dont have the players for it

You gotta remember that Balotelli and Silva were away. If we would have had them avaible, we would have had much more attacking formation. This game showed we lacked strikers before Dzeko. We had to use that useless Jo. And Silva is our only creative mid.
And dont say that we have santa cruz, and Ade too... we all know they are not in Mancinis plans anymore...

It was a valuable away point. Especially when Tottenham and Chelsea both lost.

Edit: This really confirmed how useless Barry is. He is so slow....buy a midfielder that can run please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.