Arsenal Vs Manchester City (SKY SPORTS 2)

First Goalscorer?

• Nasri

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • Tevez

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Fabregas

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • A. Johnson

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope City win this. Puts us level with them if they lose and we beat the scousers.

3-1. But not a convincing 3-1, more of a smash and grab 3-1. Nasri, RVP (free-kick) and Song to score. Yaya for city I feel. If Silva was playing, we'd be in trouble though maybe. He's more influential than Tevez imo.

Man City 3-1 Arsenal, City have come off the back os 3 solid wins and although Arsenal have poved their credentials in recent times, i dont think they have the fire to continue beating the big teams

Man city 3-2 Arsenal

Van Persie , Tevez, Tevez , Nasri , Yaya Toure

Well, we beat them 3-0 at their place, so...

Arsenal 1-1 Man City.

arsenal only won because of boyata's horrible tackle. anyone else notice he hasnt played since?

ive got this one down as a 2-2 on my talk sport predictor, altough i have a strange feeling this is going to be a goalfest of a game.

tevez to open, arsenal to get 2 from nasri and johnson to score or assist late in the game when he seems to shine.

Arsenal 2 - 2 Man City
Van Persie, Walcott and Tevez, Toure.

Adebayor is in a fighting mood so, let him start against his ancient team :p

I hope a 3-0 win for Arsenal, cause I hate the mentality of City.

Narrow Arsenal win I'm thinking (Though wouldn't be surprised at a loss).

2-1.

I have a good feeling about Arsenal tonight and wish them luck to go with a solid, mature, professional performance (something you will never get from City).

2-1 Arsenal
Nasri - Van Persie -- Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.