Arsenal Vs Manchester City (SKY SPORTS 2)

First Goalscorer?

• Nasri

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • Tevez

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Fabregas

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • A. Johnson

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A draw would be the best result from a United perspective, but as for the result... who knows.

I just hope it's an entertaining game, when so many similar have been disappointing.

Would love Draw or Arsenal win. And also few red cards plz.

I'm gunning for a draw here tonight. both teams dropping points would be nice :)

Arsenal 3 - 0 Manchester City
Nasri, 20, RVP, 45, Fabregas 80

I have bet 1-1 with nasri to score first, a draw would be perfect as a man u fan

Hoping for a draw, not really fussed either way though, one of them, if not both, will drop points :)

Thats good enough for me, just hope Spurs dont **** up against Everton..

arsenal only won because of boyata's horrible tackle. anyone else notice he hasnt played since?

Arsenal din't 'only win' because of his sending off. There wasn't a sniff from City after the red card and they were poor, and Arsenal were outstanding.

Sky Sports News Reports that Edin Dzeko will be at the Emirates tonight to watch his future team play

To watch his future team get thrashed.

I really admire Arsenal :D But i hope City win. If we would get trashed, hope Dzeko wont take a new plane back to germany XD

Arsenal din't 'only win' because of his sending off. There wasn't a sniff from City after the red card and they were poor, and Arsenal were outstanding.

What are you talking about? City fighted hard. They showed they are a strong team. But of course they had not many chances to score because it's very hard to do it against arsenal with 10 men.

Last edited:
Sounds like an unchanged side for Arsenal

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:59 PM ----------

Arsenal are unchanged from the Birmingham game.

soz mate-you beat me to it lol

Yeh its on BBC

1857: TEAM NEWS SNAP
Arsenal
are unchanged for the visit of Man City.

I'd like a draw, but reckon arsenal will win

Going for Arsenal to edge it 2-1. They just play beautiful football.

Man City - Tevez
Arsenal - Fabregas, Nasri

Last edited:
I'm thinking 2-1 for Arsenal, Tevez scoring the first goal followed by 2 from Nasri

Hart, Richards, Kolo Toure, Kompany, Zabaleta, Milner, De Jong, Yaya Toure, Barry, Jo, Tevez

Jo and Tevez starting in a 4-4-2/4-4-1-1 cross for City.

I'm going 3-1 to Arsenal. Fabregas, Nasri, Tevez, RVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.