Arsenal Vs Manchester City (SKY SPORTS 2)

First Goalscorer?

• Nasri

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • Tevez

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Fabregas

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • A. Johnson

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant tactical display once again from Arsenal so far. Creating the attacks from the centre, taking it to Walcott or Nasri, at the same time Arsenal's centre mid's come to the edge of the box and they make a triangle, or just play someone to the shot, or 1-2 past the defenders and sharp pass to the middle. Nice strict, but at the same time very and open gameplay

Jo is horrible.... AJ is coming on half time... im almoste 100% sure about that.

how the **** was that not a pen?! oO)

aye just had closer look. Ball to arm. **** of a game this

His arm was behind him and he was a yard away. There was nothing he could do about it.. right decision from the ref.

It's been one of those games for Arsenal today. They've had everything go their way, but they just can't find the back of the net.

looks like Man City are doing a bit of time wasting to me

Total domination so far. If we come out like this in the second, only one result that is possible.
The whole team has played superbly this half, possibly our best half this season.

how good were arsenal in that first half awsome isay nasri and fab r immense

Jo's currently of no use in Man City counters but such attacks are still penetrating more than Arsenal have in a significant while.

If Johnson's brought on I could see City nicking this, regardless of how well Arsenal have played.

could end up being a FM 2011 stat coming up. 30 shots on goal, finishing 0-0 lol

Arsenal pretty much in control, Wilshere looks very assured, Sagna getting well in the game, if Arsenal keep this up it's a matter of time until we see a goal.

Surely Johnson will be on for Jo at half time.

I thought City were down to 10 men again. He's been invisible.

Excellent so far from Arsenal. Walcott wasted so many good opportunities. City had no clue from where Arsenal are attacking, Very unlucky not to score. Should have been at least 2-0 up.

Grr this is the story of Arsenal's life. Cmon lads lets get the ball in the net :D

Excellent so far from Arsenal. Walcott wasted so many good opportunities. City had no clue from where Arsenal are attacking, Very unlucky not to score. Should have been at least 2-0 up.
Hasn't wasted that many.
The one he hit the bar he was offside anyway. And the one he hit wide, I think Zabaleta had done just enough to pressure him. Plus, he possibly could of won us a penalty.

Hasn't wasted that many.
The one he hit the bar he was offside anyway. And the one he hit wide, I think Zabaleta had done just enough to pressure him. Plus, he possibly could of won us a penalty.

I'm not talking about goal scoring chances. He had few good chances to create something, but he wasted those chances. Could have used his pace lot better.

Can't believe Jo has come out for the second half.. amazing.

Last edited:
Anyone got a good stream for the match? The ones on VIPstand are poor :(

Status
Not open for further replies.