Arsenal Vs Manchester City (SKY SPORTS 2)

First Goalscorer?

• Nasri

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • Tevez

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Fabregas

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • A. Johnson

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walcott shouldn't have come off! Think they could do with Chamakh on, but I'm not sure if he's on the bench or not?

Andrey Arshavin on - Theo Walcott off...

He did not look happy about that either.

Bed move for me.
Walcott has the X-Factor that just can't be controlled.

not sure why you take Theo off, I only watched 2nd half but he looked to be doing well

Walcott has looked the best option to get onto a through ball behind the City defence. Arshavin is capable of doing something extraordinary to win the match though.

Bendtner getting ready ahead of Chamakh?

Strange decision again from Arsene...

Walcott was doing well, but arshavin could do something special too. He's a better finisher. Bring on Chamakh for Wilshere and go all out. It will be ridiculous if we don't win. We've dominated every minute.

Arsenal keep passing when they should shoot, they should have this game wrapped up if they didn't keep arseing about!

I think Bendtner's the only one that's willing to shoot so not a bad decision.

I can't believe people were saying City played exciting football.

With all the possession and great football Arsenal have played, I would honestly be staggered if this match finished 0-0. Staggered

Bendtner on the left, with Van Persie in the middle, surely it should be the other way round?

they are just trying to hold on until Dzeko comes

I bet he must be licking his lips at the prospect of holding the ball up in the hope that one player might venture out to support him.

How we can't score I'll never know - van Persie, Nasri, Arshavin.. 90th minute winner anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.