Arsenal vs Shakhtar Donetsk - 19/10/2010 @ 7.45

what a pointless penalty to concede

Woah, keepers got no chance in saving that.

Take Fabregas off rest him!.

really nice from the arsenal fans, gave eduardo a standing welcome

Sigh. I don't think Liverpool have scored more than 3 in a match in the Premier League let alone 4. So sad but amazing to watch :)

5-0 Chamakh.

How funny was that XD

God damnit. :( This is so depressing and wonderful. It's a paradox :)

We want six! We want six!

Eduardo scores.

6-0.. I mean 5-1.

One thing you do notice with Walcott on instead of Nasri is just how good a player Nasri is, brilliant overall talent - great going forward, two footed, brilliant dribbler, and bothers to track back and throw an assist (Chamakh's goal would probably 9 times out of 10 would have been a shot by the player in Nasri's position).

Yes, Walcott is great at speed, but he's pretty selfish, had a great chance for a playing in Wilshere on against the keeper and didn't seem to see it, I agree he's been injured, but he needs to do something to get that fluency as you can't keep playing on blistering pace into your late 20s.

Nice goal by Eduardo!

EDIT: Also there was another poster mentioning how Denilson is "comparable" to Carrick for Arsenal, with that being a disservice to Carrick. On this evidence he does read the game decently, we'll have to see how he improves over the next couple of seasons if he's going to truly be our version of Mikel with a bit more all round passing ability.

Last edited:
Nasri is our best player so far this season, without doubt... simply amazing.

Wouldn't of had it any other way tbh.
An easy win for us with Eduado getting one late on.

Really good win, was impressed by Clichy, Wilshere (again), Nasri and Chamakh. Cesc and Song weren't too bad either.

just watched the match shaktar were awfull i thought they would have been better than they were

the goals were fantastic specially Jack's:D and Eduardo's goal was nice to :)

Eduardo :wub: - Arsenal fans cheered his goal almost as if it were an Arsenal goal. Great to see him get one, even if it means not keeping a cleansheet - I said to my friend that he was the one player in that team I didn't mind scoring..

Delighted with a completely unexpected 5-1 win, no doubt about the penalty this time, brilliantly taken by Cesc, who was quiet before that.. Nasri was outstanding once again, and Wilshere just had to score after the wknd, brilliantly taken, and a lovely "Arsenal" goal.

In a word, we prwnd