200px-Stoke_City_FC.svg.png

Barclays Premier League
Venue: Emirates Stadium

Date: Wednesday, 23 February
Kick-off: 19:45 GMT

Team News

Arsenal
Suspended: Diaby (one match)
Injured: Diaby (calf), Fabianski (shoulder), Frimpong (knee), Koscielny (back), Van Persie (hamstring), Vermaelen (Achilles)
Stoke City
Doubtful: Etherington (back & hamstring)
Injured: Faye (hamstring), Sidibe (Achilles)

Match Facts

Head-to-head
• Arsenal have won the last three Premier League meetings between the two teams.
• The Gunners have won their last eight home games against Stoke, five of which were league matches. Stoke's last win at Arsenal was in an old Division One encounter in August 1981 when Lee Chapman's goal secured a 1-0 victory for the Potters.
Arsenal
• They are unbeaten in their last nine league matches (W6, D3).
• The Gunners have won 14 of the 17 league games in which they opened the scoring this term, losing only once (against Tottenham in November).
• Robin van Persie has scored 10 goals in seven Premier League matches in 2011 - more than any other player.
Stoke City
• The Potters are the only team in the Premier League who have not scored a goal in the opening 15 minutes of a match this season.
• Stoke have lost all four of their away league games in 2011, conceding seven goals and scoring just once.
• Kenwyne Jones has netted only once in his last 15 appearances for the Potters.

Copyrights to BBC ;)

Your predictions ?

Last edited:
use these badges

200px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png
200px-Stoke_City_FC.svg.png

anyway i say 3-0 Arsenal

Come on you gooners !

Hoping Arsenal win so they are cocky and arrogant playing against another "physical side" on sunday

although... in a none injury, none malicious way, put your foot in Stoke! ^^)

Do you think Shawcross will get booed if he plays?

As i think some will and some wont

Hope Stoke gets something from this game. I wont rule them out. There is so much between Stoke and Arsenal than just 3 points. Both teams will be motivated and hoping for some good game. Won't be surprised if Wilshere do something silly and gets sent off.

If we do manage the win I don't think it'll be a big one. 2-1 is my prediction.

My Team​

Schzenzy
Sagna Djourou Squlacci Clichy
Wilshere Song
Nasri Fabregas Walcott
Chamakh​

I say Arsenal is in good form (beating Barca and Wolves) and I want them to win cause if they they will be on just 1 point to Manchester. But the shock they had against Leyton may cause some trouble.

Arsenal 3-0 Stoke

Stoke won't know what'***** them after an early Arsenal goal and then Arsenal will just cruise to a win, but the game getting marred by someone getting stretchered off.

Don't know why, but it's not on TV and it's an important match - that's what usually happens.

2-1.

Wilshere tap in
Theo Walcott

Stoke Throw-in bundled into the net.

This thread was created by a Arsenal/ Tottenham fan [amongst other things] so how does that work exactly? Are you hoping for a draw or something...?

On topic, I don't care about the result.. Although if Stoke win we will have to listen to Arsenal fans crying for a few days about how Stoke were mean and the referee was just a silly man! Honestly, I'd rather not have the hastle.

This thread was created by a Arsenal/ Tottenham fan [amongst other things] so how does that work exactly? Are you hoping for a draw or something...?

No, I'm hoping Arsenal to win, as Spurs IMO aren't even near the title, and tbh if Spurs WOULD be close to the title, I'd still support Arsenal in this game.

Want Stoke to win but can't see it happening in all truth.
3-0 to Arsenal with Wilshere , Fabregas(Pen) and Chamakh to get the goals

with Van persie out and chamakh not scoring great I might say 2-0 at most.