Arsenal vs Stoke 23 Feb. Match Thread

No hamstring for Fabregas! Apparently it's a 'tight muscle' and should be fit for Sunday. That's relieving.

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

No arrows. Just a face! ^^

BBC are saying Cesc was taken off 'as a precaution'.

Possibly a knee injury.

Oh my Jesus someone should really tell referees to stop being so one sided. Never a booking for Walters, disgraceful.
So was Delap's studs up challenge on Sagna acceptable?

So was Delap's studs up challenge on Sagna acceptable?

if it was in the second half i havent seen it, sick of the awful stream, but no its not if it looks dangerous.

have i said i agree with dirty challenges? don't exaggerate.

iv said Im sick of pre madonnas going over like a sack of spuds when breathed on!

Theo's gone. Ankle injury. **** challenge from Whitehead, no FK given. Poor reffing.

It ends 1-0 :)

Only one point back now.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

have i said i agree with dirty challenges? don't exaggerate.

iv said Im sick of pre madonnas going over like a sack of spuds when breathed on!
Didn't mean for it to be read that way :$

Sorry :)

"Jack Wilshere tonight became just the 8th player to attempt over 100 passes in a Premier League match this season."

Impressive ay 92% completion as well apperently. What a class act.

Just watching the highlights, and i was right Walters and Pulis complained because "Squillacis" challenge was the same and went unpunished, and Walters obtained a yellow.

Not that it matters :$

Do you think Shawcross will get booed if he plays?

As i think some will and some wont

He did. By pretty much everyone. "Ryan Shawcross...is a ******.. etc." / "Tony Pulis is a c*** etc."

My Team​

Schzenzy
Sagna Djourou Squlacci Clichy
Wilshere Song
Nasri Fabregas Walcott
Chamakh​

You really must learn to spell... But I love the new Chamakh chant: "He's not white, he's not black, he comes from a place, not far from Iraq (rhyme with Black..) - He's our mate, Marouane Chamakh etc."

Arsenal 3-0 Stoke

Stoke won't know what'***** them after an early Arsenal goal and then Arsenal will just cruise to a win, but the game getting marred by someone getting stretchered off.

Don't know why, but it's not on TV and it's an important match - that's what usually happens.

Should have been really. Bright start, what with Theo hitting the post and Squillaci scoring, but we and the game dried out after about 30 mins..

TWO ******* injuries.

It's Squillaci!!!!

How did Squillaci do that? He's ****?

Very solid at the back today, though (bar a clear foul and should have been booked, and not closing down Carew's volley, and being slow at times.. for him, it was brilliant!)

Fabregas subbed for Arshavin hope its not serious

Hopefully Cesc is back for Barca, don't mind if he misses the other games as much....

Squillaci.... lol, he is good for something afterall XD

No hamstring for Fabregas! Apparently it's a 'tight muscle' and should be fit for Sunday. That's relieving.

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

No arrows. Just a face! ^^

BBC are saying Cesc was taken off 'as a precaution'.

Possibly a knee injury.

Theo's gone. Ankle injury. **** challenge from Whitehead, no FK given. Poor reffing.

Some reports suggest 3 weeks (= CC, O's, S'land, Barca A +)

^ Squillaci didn't do anything worthy of a booking. Must be thinking of Bendtner?

He did the exact same thing as Wolters 10 minutes earlier. Walters shouldn't have been booked.

Hope Fabregas is out for a while. And Walcott for season....

Hope Fabregas is out for a while. And Walcott for season....

No comment.

Don't think anyone knows how long Cesc will be out for, Walcott will be out for a few weeks.. Sprained ankle says Wenger.

Why do you reply to every comment to do with Arsenal? Just a question dont bite my head of

No comment.

Don't think anyone knows how long Cesc will be out for, Walcott will be out for a few weeks.. Sprained ankle says Wenger.

Why no comment..?

Wenger saw this one then.