Arsenal vs Stoke 23 Feb. Match Thread

Team v Stoke:
Szczesny,
Sagna, Djourou, Squillaci, Clichy
Song, Wilshere
Nasri, Fabregas,Walcott,
Bendtner​

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

http://www.vipstand.me/watch/21596/1/arsenal-vs-stoke-city.html

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

1-0 Arsenal

Squlacci

Hopefully Cesc is back for Barca, don't mind if he misses the other games as much....

Squillaci.... lol, he is good for something afterall XD

seriously, Cesc injured, wow.

unbiased view hope he's alright, especially for the Barca one. "Support all english teams in europe ^^)"

but is no doubt a plus for us if he is out for sunday, iv always had the view though, if your going to beat someone, you want to beat THEM, not the b team.

hope Cesc is back for barcelona

Oh my Jesus. Someone should make a Tony Pulis 'park the bus' tactic after this game. XD

Oh my Jesus. Someone should make a Tony Pulis 'park the bus' tactic after this game. XD

Oh my Jesus someone should really tell referees to stop being so one sided. Never a booking for Walters, disgraceful.

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

sticking up for your fellow hoifballers :p:wub:

hhmmm if that's how you would like to put it :$

Im just sticking up for contact football, not diving pansies who wouldn't know what strength was ^^)

you have to admit Walters booking was a joke when you compare it to Squillacis identical incident earlier in the half?

Oh my Jesus someone should really tell referees to stop being so one sided. Never a booking for Walters, disgraceful.

havent seen squlacci's as my stream is awfull and keeps sticking :(

^ Squillaci didn't do anything worthy of a booking. Must be thinking of Bendtner?