Arsenal vs Sunderland 16-10-11

Who Will Win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Not gonna happen. That was Chelsea, when they were really struggling, this is an Arsenal side trying to get back in form.

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

Was that one of Arsenal's quickest goals ever? The only one I can remember that was quicker in recent times was that Gilberto goal all those years back.

ur stupid if u think Arsenal are not struggling atm and chelsea were trying to get back into form too at that time

About 19 in his last 20 in the league if I'm not mistaken? Scarily good if he can stay fit permanently.

something ridiculous like that.

Arteta is really growing at Arsenal, looking close to his best a few years back

Lol. Not gonna happen. That was Chelsea, when they were really struggling, this is an Arsenal side trying to get back in form.

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

Was that one of Arsenal's quickest goals ever? The only one I can remember that was quicker in recent times was that Gilberto goal all those years back.

Gilberto scored after 22 seconds against PSV back in 2002 or 2003. That was in Europe, this is in the league.

When RVP does erase that tag line of 'if he can stay fit', and I hope he does, he will surely be considered in the worlds elite of strikers?

If he does 'stay fit' he could easily bring in 140 goals plus over the next 4 years no problem.

All I want is goal from Larsson as SAF has ****** my fantasy team.

It's Arsenal's fastest PL goal but I think their fastest goal was scored by Alan Sunderland at 13 seconds in 1980.

The irony.

When RVP does erase that tag line of 'if he can stay fit', and I hope he does, he will surely be considered in the worlds elite of strikers?

If he does 'stay fit' he could easily bring in 140 goals plus over the next 4 years no problem.

Averaging 35 per season. He is no Messi/Ronaldo to achieve that.

When fit he is one of the best striker in the world without a shadow of doubt but to expect 140 plus in 4 seasons is near impossible.

BBC Sport reporting the fastest ever goal in the league for Arsenal at 29s. I thought it was 27 myself, but I'll take it anyway:)

Very important to pick up a second before half time, and agreed Mike, seeing Rosicky back with Arteta in front of Song is certainly giving Gervinho options down the left.. Walcott seems to have drifted out of the game mind you, likely as he doesnt look willing to run the line as he knows his delivery is 9 times of 10, utter *****.

something ridiculous like that.

Arteta is really growing at Arsenal, looking close to his best a few years back

Very true.

SEB LARSSON!!!!!

Yes... I needed that goal. Thank you Larsson.

Now Arsenal can win for all I care. Fantasy points ftw..

That is brilliant, YAY Fantasy Football!!!!

Averaging 35 per season. He is no Messi/Ronaldo to achieve that.

When fit he is one of the best striker in the world without a shadow of doubt but to expect 140 plus in 4 seasons is near impossible.

I did say if he stays fit, playing 45-50 games per season with his ability as a goal scorer and his ratio I would say it's possible.

50 games each season, 4 seasons so 200 games played. His current ratio would give him just under 100 goals, all he needs to do is put on top an extra 10 goals a season on top of thew ratio he is going at now which isn't impossible if he stays fit.

What a goal. 1-1. Just as Sunderland are starting to get back into it.

I did say if he stays fit, playing 45-50 games per season with his ability as a goal scorer and his ratio I would say it's possible.

50 games each season, 4 seasons so 200 games played. His current ratio would give him just under 100 goals, all he needs to do is put on top an extra 10 goals a season on top of thew ratio he is going at now which isn't impossible if he stays fit.

Yeah he is in superb form but that doesn't mean he will be carrying that form for 4 years. If he can maintain this goal scoring ratio then he can. But tbh I dont see that happening..

Oh holy jesus what a save.

Status
Not open for further replies.