HughWill

Reaction score
I know it's stating the obvious, but to get this part started i thought i'd point people in the direction of some superstars of the future.

Guess what, they're all at Arsenal.

gun__1218019547_player_wilshere.jpg

Jack Wilshere - Looks class, and
Pat Rice believes Jack Wilshere to have the ability to be a lot better than Samir Nasri's current ability

gun__1217934504_player_merida.jpg

Fran Merida - The next Fabregas, if you ask me.

Just a couple to get this all started, enjoy. :D

Yup i really cant wait to go Arsenal on this fm, Yet to look about for any real amazing young players but Scott Robinson at Hearts might be worth a look.

16 years old and pretty decent player

Yeh Arsenal have some youths on FM.

Loved Nordtveit on FM 08, hated Lansbury, Wilshere etc beacuse they were good but Arsenal wanted 30m for them :(

yeah every year we seem to have one thread with all the discovered wonderkids etc in, im still waiting for this years!

also if anyone has found a few decent tactics that work pretty well i think its about time some were uploaded!

Fernandinho from Shakhtar is fantastic. Aged 22 so not so young, but great player with everything needed and can be played right away.

I need to buy a decent striker for spurs. any ideas? and a good young striker as back up?

i started a game with arsenal and stupidly signed Macualey Chrisantus from HSV...i thought he'd be good based on the fact that there were several prem clubs looking at him....hes rubbish!!! hes now sitting in my reserves, although he is only 18, and only cost me 1.4m.

i also thought that carlos vela would be good, but he cant score for toffee for me!!!

other youngsters ive found which look pretty good are:

Witsel - Standard Liege, bit pricey but amazing stats for a 19 year old
Kerrieson - Corttiba in Brazil - labelled the next ronaldo
carlos lazaro - real zaragoza
marko vejinovic - az

ill report back on some more soon!!!

I need to buy a decent striker for spurs. any ideas? and a good young striker as back up?

yeahman, try Kikin Fonseca, hes a good 20goal a season striker, got him 4 my spurs team and finished 4th 1st season.

Vagner Love is also a good striker who will score a few for you.

Also you can pick up Matias Fernandez for quite cheap, and he's awesome!

Mario Ballotelli. Top drawer purchase; bought in my first season while managing chelsea for 13M euro, broke into the first team straight away. At 17, his current ability is stunning; I can't even begin to imagine what his stats would look like when he's 22. He's already my first choice partner for Didier Drogba, consider how inconsistent Anelka is. Tip:Might also be a good solution if you need a young winger; consider retraining him as a right attacking mid.

Juan Manuel Mata age 20.I didn't belive how good stats he has and he is not very exspensive.This is my best find ever.

i know, unbelievable, i bought it for, like, 3 000 000 €...
mataic9.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Maor Bozaglo - AMC - 20 years old

West Ham signed him for £1m from M. Tel Aviv. He looks like a pretty decent young AMC.

View attachment 2771

I found a young GK called Sergio Asenjo. Bought him for Newcastle, excellent stats for 19.

Last edited:
Bought this guy Daniel Opare for a bargain £220k!
He's the next Bacary Sagna.
He's actually keeping Sagna out of the team right now, big part of the reason we're top of the league.

danielopare1gc1.jpg

danielopare2wq5.jpg

Last edited: