Art Of Football - Tactic by Daz Swann

give it a test with barnsley see if you can get them up and keep them up

TESTED WITH: Swansea
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AIM:
5th or higher in the Premier League -
AchievedWin a domestic cup - Achieved
Semi-Final Europa League -
Achieved

RESULTS
- 3rd Premier League
View attachment 572407

- Won Capital One Cup
View attachment 572410

- Semi-Final loss to Tottenham in FA Cup
- Semi-Final loss to Tottenham in Europa League

SEASON STATS
View attachment 572411

CHAMPIONS CUP QUALIFICATION
View attachment 572413

Great job!

give it a test with barnsley see if you can get them up and keep them up

After 30 Games
View attachment 387536

Really struggling to score, I think I underestimated how badly I needed a couple guys who could score. Have the best defence in the league though. Happy sitting 3rd, although I am not confident of going up first go if no one finds a scoring touch.

Transfers: Brought in some depth, no one special. A couple solid defenders, a few attackers that can rotate.
View attachment 387535

After 30 Games
View attachment 572660

Really struggling to score, I think I underestimated how badly I needed a couple guys who could score. Have the best defence in the league though. Happy sitting 3rd, although I am not confident of going up first go if no one finds a scoring touch.

Transfers: Brought in some depth, no one special. A couple solid defenders, a few attackers that can rotate.
View attachment 572663
View attachment 387534try get this guy did well for me in the first season

hey if my players are not suited to the role that you have set, dou you reckon your tactic would still work?

Which roles?

I wouldn't change them as the tactic would perform differently. I find that loan deals work good if you need to bring in a couple of players to fill roles.

going to download this tactic and start using I'm a big fan of defensive 1-0 win tactics, also what skin are you using mate?

Great tactic. I am currently playing Fiorentina and I am on course to win Seria A. I did 1 minor change to it. I changed forwards role from false9 to trequarista and after that my forwards also started banging goals.

Which roles?

I wouldn't change them as the tactic would perform differently. I find that loan deals work good if you need to bring in a couple of players to fill roles.

This is how I kinda tinker with your tactic in order to suit my players and the results has been magnificent ! Champions in Serie B, and conceded the least goals in the league !

View attachment 382809 View attachment 382808

And I just started a new season in Serie A, the first game is against AC Milan, and guess what, I WON !

View attachment 382807

That is a very good tactic you created right there mate! I just changed it a bit to suit my players better. But the foundation and the philosophy are the same.

THANK YOU MATE! CREDITS ARE ALL YOURS!

Last edited:
Great tactic. I am currently playing Fiorentina and I am on course to win Seria A. I did 1 minor change to it. I changed forwards role from false9 to trequarista and after that my forwards also started banging goals.
Good to know, I've also tried DLF, CF instead of F9 which worked well as too. Might give the Trequarista a try.

This is how I kinda tinker with your tactic in order to suit my players and the results has been magnificent ! Champions in Serie B, and conceded the least goals in the league !

View attachment 583206 View attachment 583210

And I just started a new season in Serie A, the first game is against AC Milan, and guess what, I WON !

View attachment 583213

That is a very good tactic you created right there mate! I just changed it a bit to suit my players better. But the foundation and the philosophy are the same.

THANK YOU MATE! CREDITS ARE ALL YOURS!

Same concept but still quite different in a lot of ways mate so credit goes to you. I'm glad people are tinkering and looking to make different variations which work for them. This is the only way to evolve tactics for the better.

Personally I change the left full back to defend mentality, because when I first used it, there was so much space there for the opposition to score. Might use trequartista and see how that goes

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk

I'm working on a V2 of this tactic that scores a bit more. I'd like to get two tactics that I can alternate depending on situation.

Personally I change the left full back to defend mentality, because when I first used it, there was so much space there for the opposition to score. Might use trequartista and see how that goes

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk

I've used LB on Automatic and it's worked well too