Art Of Football - Tactic by Daz Swann

Why you put the left full back as CWB when the left winger is in attack too? cuz on the other side they are on support and defense....

With the F9 dropping back, the CB follows him into the midfield allowing the IF to run through the space behind him. I want the CWB to get forward and over load the defence and if the RB heads in-field to tackle the IF the CWB is open or if he stays and marks the CWB the IF gets shot on goal.

The other side is set up with a IF that supports the play & tries to find the IF on the other side of the field with crosses & KB. I dont want my FB overlapping my IF on the right side as I want him to stay back as extra defender.

hey bro! Love this formation but I can't seem to get this tactic working with my Benfica team. The AI always attacks the space left by the LB, i'm having a hard time scoring goals and i'm losing to teams that I should be beating easily. Anyways, good to see this formation being created and being used successfully on here!

go working on a low rated dutch team like vitesse ore a mid motor like utrecht and see what it can do whitout money and big players like verane and kompany ;)

Great tactic Daz Swann! Took over Iceland with a couple of games left in their WC qualifier and won every game, unfortunatley that wasnt enough and we never qualified.

Im currently playing in the Euro championship qualifiers:
1. Iceland 6pl 4w 1d 1l +5 13p
2. Croatia 6pl 3w 1d 2l +5 10p
3. Bosnia 6pl 2w 3d 1l +2 9p

Ive played a total of 16 games and won 12 with Iceland with only two losses (Croatia away 2-1 and a friendly with the world cup winners England 3-1)

Great tactic Daz Swann! Took over Iceland with a couple of games left in their WC qualifier and won every game, unfortunatley that wasnt enough and we never qualified.

Im currently playing in the Euro championship qualifiers:
1. Iceland 6pl 4w 1d 1l +5 13p
2. Croatia 6pl 3w 1d 2l +5 10p
3. Bosnia 6pl 2w 3d 1l +2 9p

Ive played a total of 16 games and won 12 with Iceland with only two losses (Croatia away 2-1 and a friendly with the world cup winners England 3-1)

Amazing results! Would be great if you could post screenshots too