Yes, IW(a) and IF(s) can behave in the same way, depends upon the PIs. TFF's tactics are usually more dependent on PIs rather than TIs.

Guys, I've made the final update of Ashbringer and Stormcaller tactics

They are almost identical tactics and the only difference is that Ashbringer has Inverted Winger + Inside Forward and Stormcaller has Inverted Winger + Inverted Winger, everything else is the same

Ashbringer_Balanced_V3_Fomration.png

Please share the Waste Time version as well, thanks!!

They are almost identical tactics and the only difference is that Ashbringer has Inverted Winger + Inside Forward and Stormcaller has Inverted Winger + Inverted Winger, everything else is the same

So which one is better? Or just whichever fits your team best?

BUMP

Ashbringer_Balanced_V3_Fomration.png

Please share the Waste Time version as well, thanks!!

Soon :)

So which one is better? Or just whichever fits your team best?

I've posted testing result for Stormcaller ( Remastered ) V2 and how it stands vs Demolisher V7 at Stormcaller thread

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-18-tactics/371469-stormcaller-17.html#post3167027

You can check the testing results above to get a clue about the efficiency of both tactics Ashbringer and Stromcaller because the final versions the tactics are almost identical and I'd say the difference between them can’t be more that 5%

Last edited:
The final V3 is on fire ! :)

I'm playing with Atletico Madrid and just smashing teams, so far conceded only 1 goal in the league

even beat Barca away 0 - 4 :p

0001_P.png

My starting eleven

0002_P.png

Here are my results so far
0003_P.png

0004_P.png

Can we get a mirror version TTF - i have Moise Kean on the left :(

Can we get a mirror version TTF - i have Moise Kean on the left :(

I've added it to the OP

In order to get a mirrior version it's enough just to move the IW forward from ML position to AML and copy all settings from the IF and do the similar actions for the IF at the right, everything else should be left unchanged

Btw, I'm planning to add a version with 2 x IFs, it'll be less efficient than IW + IF version and even less efficient than 2 x IWs version ( Stormcaller ) but still I find that 2 x IFs would offer a good overachieving level and it can be used until you get IWs

Please could the player instruction screenshots be added? I currently play on ipad without access to a computer

Also, I've added a 2 x IFs version to the OP

Btw, I'm planning to add a version with 2 x IFs, it'll be less efficient than IW + IF version and even less efficient than 2 x IWs version ( Stormcaller ) but still I find that 2 x IFs would offer a good overachieving level and it can be used until you get IWs

Hey TFF,

2 x IFs V3 works great with Liverpool :)

lp01d.png

lp02d.png

lp03d.png