Hello, first I'm a huge fan of your tactics. Is there any way to share your testing league?

Alright so here's my 2 cents about this tactic, I was really excited so I installed FM and started playing with Milan, I've got to see, any game where I've used TTF's tactic were 5050's either you won or lost no matter the team, this left me on my fringes almost all games, so I gave it some tweaking and it was so consistent it was amazing, now after team cohesion reached 70%+ I gave back the original tactic a try, and oh boy, 0-0 draw in the copa getting me out of it and a surprising loss against genoa, really disappointed :(

The red rectangles show where I used TFF's tactic

View attachment 46537

I have know tried this tactic with Wolves, Newcastle and Tottenham.

Not counting pratice matches, only competive matches with a full knowledge of the tactic.

the tactics is very very very weak in attacking and very weak in defence.

View attachment 46531

Last edited:
Hi TFF

Can you post players' stats Goals/Assistance

Thank you :)

Hi,

Balanced Version Players' Stats after 95 matches played

Balanced_Players_Stats.png

Attacking Version Players' Stats after 95 matches played

Attacking_Players_Stats.png

YES TFF!!!! But when do you suggest to use Attacking version over Balanced? Switch to Attacking formation when you need a goal? Also, who do I remove when I get red card?

As it can be seen from the test results the Attacking version scores slight more but also concedes slightly more than the Balanced so it makes sense to use the Attacking version when you see that your opposition is parking bus against you and wasting time so they don’t have any attacking threat in all other cases it makes sense to use the Balanced version

BUMP
Guys, I've added an attacking version of the tactic to the OP

Also, I've added its testing results to the OP

Ash_Attacking_V1_Formation.png

Last edited:
Ashbringer eh, from world of warcraft? will give this a try

hey tff, mate will you add filters? thanks mate

I started a new save with Arsenal

Here's my result so far

I'll keep you updated

Arsn1.png

Arsnl2.png

Firstly, thanks for 4-2-3-1 tactics mate. I'm playing with your Stormcaller Defensive v1 (Because, it is very realistic, like simeone's tactic).

What do you think is this tactic better than stormcaller defensive version?

Firstly, thanks for 4-2-3-1 tactics mate. I'm playing with your Stormcaller Defensive v1 (Because, it is very realistic, like simeone's tactic).

What do you think is this tactic better than stormcaller defensive version?

Hey mate,

I find this tactic is better than Stormcaller

Hey mate,

I find this tactic is better than Stormcaller
Thanks for feedback mate. May be your Stormcaller Defensive less powerful than these tactics but I think it has a great potential. It is most realistic FM 2018 tactic for me.

It is similiar mourinho's and simeone's or currently World Cup teams managers's tactics. You can develop it possibly.

Guys, I've updated the balanced version to V2

Also, I removed the attacking version from the OP because the new version of the balanced tactic made it obsolete

ASHBRINGER ( BALANCED ) V2

Ashbringer_Balanced_V2.png

how have the results been with this version?