Ashes 06-07

England are awful.....Collingwood out 42-3 rofl.

Hopefully we can scrape a draw but that looks very unlikely

ye if petersen and bell can put together a good partnership hopefully we can bat out for 2 days.

So Oz have just dec. on 202-1, leaving England needing 647 too win over the best part of two days lol!! Or theyve gotta bat defensively for two days just to get a draw

although apparently they only need 3.7 an over to win lmao! If they did, of which im 99% certain they wont, i would fly out to Oz and slap Ponting with a very wet kipper :D

They've given rain 2nite 4 Brisbane. If we can get a draw here its as good as a win. Well batted Colly but what the **** were you doin wen we r tryin 2 save a test gettinout like that.

I'm sure when he's next on the forums he'll reply rofl :haha:

From what i've heard,Strauss was the one who give a cheap wicket away

well basically once they have got past gilo(giles) in our batting order, we are done for.

*jamgla Prays for rain

Pieterson and Jones out already...argh...

tis over,Oz win by 277 runs...lolage.

not a bad 2nd innings score though

well at least this time we only have to draw the series to retain the ashes

We sucked big time, but were just giving them a test head start again ;)

i think harmason will come into form, so we shud kepp with him. but get out anderson and bring in monty

Yeah I agree, get rid of Anderson bring in Monty, Harmo has to go if he doesn't perform in the next and im a bit unsure about bringing Vaughan back in, his batting has suffered since becoming captain.

and vaughen gt a duck in return game otha day.

Drop Anderson poss 4 monty or sajid mahmood, i still fink giles shudnt b in team.

i dont know if this is true but wen i was listening to the radio last night(local rado station) they sed england have named a unchanged side

i see that strauss got out for another low score:irked:

yup, he should be dropped he carries on like that. Lol, at the unchanged bowling line-up

The poms fight to b 3/266. They really looked out of it on a good batting pitch when they were 2/60 something. Collingwood has played a very good innings and as soon as Pietersen came in the tempo went up.